Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

MPP - we need a catch up :lol:

Replies

• Options
    ok i was just letting u know tths all lol

my sis is 16wks preg and has just got a letter 2 fly, she was told b4 12wks is risky and can cause MC and not 2 fly after 28wks as risky aswell..x
  • Options
    Ok thanks hun I always thought it was fine to be honest but your right i wouldnt want to do anything to harm so maybe best am not preg for the time being as hol is all inclusive i would just be worrying what I can and cant eat and am looking forward to a nice relaxing hol with a few cocktails.

xx
  • Options
    hve a few cocktails 4 me huni and hopefully when u get bk we can have out BFP 2gether xxx
  • Options
    Yeah heres hoping!!

xx
  • Options
    sparkling diamond, i hope u have a fantastic holiday, where are u going by the way? if i were u, i would just be careful with shellfish, but then i'm like that pregnant or not anyway, stick to bottled water (as u shld normally anyway) and just relax and have a good time, with regards to flying ...

"there is no current evidence to support any link between flying and increased risk of miscarriage." --- http://www.nhs.uk/chq/Pages/927.aspx?CategoryID=54&SubCategoryID=133 ... they only 'recommend' u don't fly in early pregnancy because if u do happen to miscarry then u'll be away from home, in somewhere different, might not speak the language to seek medical help etc, not that flying could cause anything to go wrong, just if it did, u wld 'prefer' to be at home, plus umight be feeling shitty if u've morning sickness etc, which is why most find second trimester the ebst for flying/holidays, due to being over the early symptoms but not so big and heavy that r uncomfy, iyswim? and some airlines/holiday companies don't like u travelling past 28 weeks in case u go into prem labour, again not caused by the travelling, but they can't do much for u if it happens on the plane, hence fit to fly letters from 28weeks with the companies that do allow u to travel up til36weeks, incidently ferries only allow until 37weeks, being on a boat def doesn't cause prem labour, but its they don't ahve mws and doctors onboard for if u go into labour, which at 37weeks ur likely too as u are full term then xx
  • Options
    Hi wow baby going to ibiza on wed morning for our 1st anniversary got a card off in laws today and 100 euros to go with well shocked.

xx
  • Options
    Hi sorry, aw and you waited after 2pm for me. \)
    when i got home from work, it was so nice out and hubby decided to have a barbecue so had to clean all my garden furniture. :\)
    Wish i got drunk coz i got a day off tomorrow.
    Im enjoying having a nice mug with coke and ice cream! hehe

Not sure what to think of that line coz it was neg this morning and did another one few moments ago as i hadnt been to the loo since half 10 this morning and again was neg. Although think i can see a line, not a blantant line like yesterdays though. Am confused.
    I feel like going to the drs and telling them ive had faint lines (which would of been my 4th now) so i can get an HCG blood test.

Anyways dont feel so down image your going on holiday woman! :lol: I wanna be in your shoes, Ive only been back at work 4 days and im already depressed and wanting to leave. God its doing my head in, everyone backstabbing each other. image

Hi wow, havent spoken to you in a while, how is things with you and bean? Its ok i believe you, that your not stalking me. :lol: I pop into your forum every now and then just see how your getting on. :\)

MPP
    xxx

• Options
    Aw hun ss to hear that I was hoping I would log on and see your BFP post hang on in there.

I too thought I could see a v.v. faint line but hubby soon brings me back down to reality it was so funny when he shouted upstairs this morning stop pissing on sticks ha ha its like he has a sixth sense and always knows what i am planning in my head!!

Oh well he said he knows me too well and I get a shifty guilty look on my face when am up to no good he he.

Dont worry about it hun I popped on after 2pm but weve had a bbq too altho we dont have any furniture just two chairs and have drank a bottle of wine oops............oh well at least I can enjoy my hol now I dont know why but if I was preg just feel I would be on tenderhooks being in a foreign country and your more vulnerable in first 12weeks like wow baby and hols said.

If I were you I would either try a SD or a FRER test or even brave a CBD or go back to the docs.

Am going to wait now as think I ov this weekend so should be on another 2ww.

xx
  • Options
    wow 100 euros! thats nice of them, thats about ??70ish isn't it? oh's family live in belgium so when ever we get money from them (brithdays,xmas etc) its always in euros lol. so jealous ur goiing on holiday, i haven't had a holiday for 4 or 5 years lol, although did have a week in belgium, staying with the inlaws in feb, but that wasn't holiday, was v hard work lol. hope u have a fantastic time, weather is supposed ot be loevly there around now.

MPP! haha i hoped u would understand i'm not a stalker lol. we're ok ta, i'm 11+5 now, still waiting for my scan date tho, but hopefully that shouldn't be too long, apparantly it needs to eb done by 13+6 so max of two weeks away...whats this i read about faint lines eh? what hpts are u using? have u used any sd's? i got my bfp with oen of those at about 9/10dpo, although was faint, but not faint so u had to squint, iyswim? did the line come up within time? xxx
  • Options
    Hi wowbaby i think the euro pretty much matches the ??1 these days so its about 90ish quid I kno we were well chuffed they also got us a rotating anniversary card so it says paper = 1 year but then you can change it through the years and it tells you what you get each year.

I need this hol but am goin to miss BE omg that makes me sound like a saddo but if i dont come on every day I miss so many posts and BFP's its hard to keep track image

xx
  • Options
    I had a faint line on FRER and i know they say evaps are rare but i didnt see it till the morning after as i used it in the evening.
    That morning after i saw the FR line i used a SD it was neg and then and hour later there was a pink line. Normally when i had evaps on SD it would take till the end of the day for it to appear and I noticed this line an hour later so i werent sure when it showed.

But...... I started spotting and assumed it was AF as i was spotting for ages, it lasted 9 days in total, it was red,brown, pink, all sorts and kept changing. Either it was my AF or i just had a chemical pg as i had neg SD after it but i believe i had a v faint line on FR again but had to squint. ( that was the 3rd line). I just left it.

Noticed my belly is abit bulgy so thats when i tested yesterday with my sticks from wilkos (one step) and saw the line. Am confused but i dont want all this to wear me down.
    Done anothe 2 today and not sure if i see lines or not.

Sorry about the long post, such a long story, I gotta stop peeing on sticks then it would be short! hehe

I know how you mean SD, Being away from BE is hard, i only lasted a day and got so excited i posted the same post about 10 times.

MPP
    xxx
  • Options
    how long did u leave the wilko's one before u saw the line yesterday? did u d it with fmu? x
  • Options
    I think it was about 10 minutes and i used it around 1pm so wasnt fmu.
    I keep looking at the other 2 and im sure i can see at least 1 faint line.

MPP
    xxx
  • Options
    hmm they say 10 minutes is the cut off point usually, leave it a day or two and do another, but make sure u use fmu. fingers very tightly crossed for u chick xxx
  • Options
    Thanks. :\) Will do, gonna pop into town tomorrow and get a twin pack of SD i think.

MPP
    xxx
  • Options
    Just wanted to update, I used another one this morning. Sorry i know.
    A faint line again and it appeared in the alloted time, Not getting excited as ive had faint lines in the past for nothing. I want to see a darker line first before i announce :\)

MPP
    xxx
  • Options
    Hi hun

Can you post a pic for us to see? might help is it really visible or squinty not sure if i can see a line line??

Good luck

xx
  • Options
    I took a pic this morning, just gotta bluetooth it on my laptop, gonna have something to munch on coz im starving then ill whack it on. :\)

MPP
    xxx
  • Options
    Okies hun am hungry too but trying to starve myself cos i look fat in my bikini was secretly hoping it was a bump but NOPE its jusr belly fat!!!

Need to diet when I get back off hols image

xx
  • Options
    My belly has decided to hang out for abit too.

Hers my pics, i took it twice with different backgrounds as not sure they are quite visible. When they are in front of me i dont need to squint. I havent taken a pic of other 2 as they are too faint to see, i have to squint for them.

http://i554.photobucket.com/albums/jj432/PinkChelle24/Photo018.jpg

http://i554.photobucket.com/albums/jj432/PinkChelle24/Photo019.jpg

MPP
    xxx