Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

MPP - we need a catch up :lol:

13»

Replies

• Can actually see it more on the bottom photo.
    I think i zoomed in more on that.

MPP
    xxx
  • I always get confused wheres the line meant to be on these tests?

I think I can kinda see a very faint line but am no sure.

xx
  • Just a little to the left of the control line. Hubby was looking at the crease where the plastic bit sticks down :lol;. Its quite a thick line, can see it more if your tilt your screen upwards, if you can.

Did a SD and FRER this arvo and v faint thick line on SD and think i can see something on FR but might look better with fmu. If nothing tomorrow then i will leave a few days.

MPP
    xxx
  • I think I can see it!!! Lol
    have everything crossed for you!!!
    Hey sd 2 days till your hols!!
    I was saying to hubs yesterday I can't believe we got married in this heat! I'm suffering enough in shorts and a vest top let alone a heavy wedding dress!! Think it was hotter the day we got married!!! Lol

xxxx
  • Hi MrsJC/MPP

I know so excited had a wee fight with hubby last night tho as he is a bit of a grump and we got cases down for attic and lo and behold what was in it but my wedding dress and yes ladies it still fits he he so I spent last night wandering round the house in it, read our guest book etc. I just wanted hubby to reminisce with me but he wasnt interested so i got a bit upset and fled the house in tears went to a mates and she calmed me down and said its just men are like that.

I dont have a romantic one but his heart is in the right place most of the time but he said to me he will always remember our wedding day in his head doesnt need to watch the DVD or reminisce with me and its not his thing!! Bloody men eh! he also said he isnt the type to get excited until the 11th hour so i said I suppose when the time comes you wont come to my scan or anything and he said of course I would what do you take me for!!

Anyhow we have kissed and made up now been together 9 years and think we have just got too comfortable with each other to the point where sometimes we dont bother to make the effort but have told him all that is goin to change.

xx

• YEyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I CAN SEE IT MPP!! WOO HOO NOW I KNOW WHERE TO LOOK.............so chuffed for you

When I get back off hol bet i find you in due in Jan/Feb lucky bugger!!! he he

Hope everything goes ok, fingers crossed you get a CBD in a week or two you must be so excited.

Sometimes I dont know where to look on tests as if there is no control window sometimes lines can appear in different places too.

xxx
  • I done another ebay cheapie and am sure I have a v.v. faint line too.............then done a CBD and said 'not pregnant' both with FMU.

Am gutted again so now am not testing until am due my AF after my hols.

Good luck hun

xx
  • aw so sorry to hear you had a arguement, if it helps we argue quite abit, in fact we argued about this faint line business. After i showed him those lines he said 'im not pregnant' which hurt but within seconds he apologised and we sat down on the sofa. He knows im getting obssessed.

In relation to the wedding things, my hubby is the same :lol: and it winds me up, he doesnt want to watch the DVD again, ive read the guest book so many times, i bet he hasnt looked at it since the wedding day. hehe

Im totally with you on the last paragraph you said about you being together 9 years and getting too comfortable with eachother, we are similar.
    Weve been together 7 years and he gets upset if i dont make a move on him or something, its mostly due to tiredness of shift work, he thinks im going off him. Im glad i married him its just it has been 7 years and its a completely different feeling to when we first met. iyswim?

Dont get me wrong, i am happily married hehe, I wouldnt wanna be with anyone else.

MPP
    xxx
  • Yeah me too MPP happily married just no honeymoon period anymore he he

Yeah its a different feeling once over I would bend over backwards for him now I wont dont think he likes it he he I make him cook, clean and iron etc and thats the way our marriage should be a 2 way street.

Have started with cm with blood in today and crampy belly oh well will test when i get back off holiday as not packed any HPT's

Fingers crossed you get your BFP

xx
  • Tested again this morning and i can barely see anything, so very faint, so wondering if my lines are more visible in the afternoon rather than in the morning. Might test tomorrrow afternoon.

Also didnt realise that after a chemical pregnancy we are very fertile which would of caused the potential pregnancy. Im still umming and ahhing. I have to see a darker line. Had a abit of brown/pink cm today at work, nothing more.

MPP
    xxx
  • MPP me too I ran in crying to hubby before Ive had AF cramps allday, feel sick, am adament have had faint lines yet again this month am so bloody sick of it all have had it up to here!! if you see what I mean!!

Then tonight I went to toilet and had pink tinged cm that looked a bit bloody, now am worried I am pregnant and will go on holiday and something will happen!!

I know this is going to sound bad but I really want a bloody drink on holiday, I wouldnt drink if I knew but I dont so where does that leave me?

Can I have a few or should I not drink at all?

xx
  • Which tests did you get the faint lines? have you got any other brands?

If it were me i would like to have just 1 drink as it is your hoilday after all and just the 1 drink as wouldnt be totally sure whether i was pg or not. Hubby would go mad so probably end up not drinking at all.

I would of asked for a hcg blood test at drs before going on holiday, but i suppose you didnt get your faint lines till later. How many DPO would you be?

MPP
    xxx
  • Not sure if I ov on CD21 then am only 4/5 dpo but if i ov earlier then it fits with implantation at 6 dpo onwards.

I prob wont drink now, docs wouldnt do anything until have missed a period and am not due af until 4th June.

Ive just been using those one-step ebay test strips but apparently they are 10miu and same as what NHS use so very reliable and says on net you dont get a very good line with them until your late for your period so lines are only ever barely there!!

I have no other tests but then again I done a CBD yesterday and got NP again bam in my face so going to wait and test when I get back off hol with a SD or FRER.

xx
  • Yeah just relax now and just test when you get back, I have to go to bed as im up at 6am, I hope you have a nice time andhope you dont get too many withdrawal symptoms from this site hehe

Youll be amazed how quick the week goes. Take care of yourself image

MPP
    xxx
  • Ok hun, night night am off for an hours kip before we set off, glad hubby is driving he he.

Yep we will see where I am at after hols image

Good luck xx