Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

has anyone got a largeish age gap between no1 and 2??

2»

Replies

• Options
    Hi

There is a 12 year age gap between my kids two girls, oldest is 14 lo is coming up 2. Thought it would be good as my oldest is old enough to understand ...... she loves lo to bits but still gets extremely jealous and says she feels left out at times.... we have the teenage tantrums and the terrible two tantrums sometimes its hard to decide which is worse! lol still ttc baby no3 so it can't be all that bad!

Baby dust xx
  • Options
    Hi MFS, so exciting that you are ttc soon, hope to see you over in pregnancy soon! I'm sure your DD will be great with a baby and helpful as she's that bit older x x

*Waving at the PAB gang!*
  • Options
    Thanks for all your input ladies. DD has been asking for a little brother or sister but keeps changing her mind about the sex, lol. I keEp explaining you can't choose as its a surprise. I will keep her involved, I would hate her to feel left out. MIL says that she thinks if I did have another lo, most people would bring a little present for dd aswell as the new baby. Hubby says we could also give her a big sister present form the baby to make her feel special. I can't believe I'm worrying about this and I'm not even pregnant yet!!!

On a lighter note, I finished my pill on Thursday, yeyyyy!!

To all the old PAB girls ((waves)) I have missed you all loads, but I'll make a seperate post for you image
  • Options
    my lo is the same! he says he really wants a sister but he doesn't mind if its a brother!!! ha ha!!
    all his friends at school have older or younger siblings and i think he feels left out poor love!!

i am the same as you MFS i worry about all these things too!! its the same age gap too!! i do worry that him being 6 in jan next year will be too big an age gap but hey ho!

i want and will have another baby!! lol
  • Options
    Hi Mrs JC. DD will be 6 in august. I also think dd feels a bit left out as all her friends at school have siblings. Oh well, I'll just need to get down to business and try and produce her one!!