Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!! UPDATED (with pics)!

Replies

• Options
    Congratulations Broody, wishing you a H&H 9 months xxx
  • Options
    congratulations hun xxx
  • Options
    Lovely news, congratulations x
  • Options
    Congrats hun
    This is amazing and that on holiday image
    Wish you all the best for ur pregnancy
    xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations hun

Tx
  • Options
    oh hunni thats amazing news congratulations mummy image heres to a brilliant happy healthy 9 months image xxx dena xxx 10 +0
  • Options
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! XXX
  • Options
    Hooray! Well done and congratulations Mr & Mrs Broody!
    xxx
  • Options
    Thank you so so much for all your replies.

I am on the most ancient and crappiest internet in the world, so i dont have much time - but just wanted to log on quickly and say thank you xxx
  • Options
    Wow! I am so happy to be reading your BFP Broody! Congratulations it is lovely news! xx
  • Options
    Congrats, fab time to find out too! x
  • Options
    thanks ladies!!

**Broody**
    (5wks)
  • Options
    Dont quote me on this but going by them pics i think you might be a "little bit pregnant"!!!!!congrats!....Hope you have a very smooth 9 months
  • Options
    Ah, my fellow CBFM user. I bet you will miss peeing on those lovely sticks every month! But how lovely to see those photos. So very pleased for you xx
  • Options
    Ha ha, thanks jellybean83!! image

Hey hey chickychoo - yep i will miss my CBFM - although it is now safely packed away for baby number 2 whenever that may be!! xxx
  • Options
    Lovely news - congrats x
  • Options
    congratulations hon thats great & wow what strong lines!! image
  • Options
    Congratulations Broody!!!!!!!!!! You were my cycle buddy for a while when I was TTC and I am so happy for you!

xxx
  • Options
    Hey Broody, just saw your pics - they're brilliant!!! The lines look great, really strong and dark, how exciting : ) Hope it's going well and the next few months are H&H!.x.
  • Options
    Thanks Posy - yep i remember that! I've had the odd nose at your pregnancy posts to check that all's going well for you xx

Thanks Trixie85.... it WAS so lovely to get such dark lines... i would recommend everyone holds out as long as possible to test... i was 16dpo and the dark line was defo worth the wait.

Broody
    5+0
    xx
    (edited coz i can't type today)!! :evil:

[Modified by: **Broody** on November 10, 2009 02:14 PM]