Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

ANYBODY TRYING TO GET PREGNANT AFTER COMING OFF CILEST?

ANYBODY TRYING TO GET PREGNANT AFTER COMING OFF CILEST?

Replies

• Hi, I was on Cilest for 10 years, finished it at the end of Nov so this is our first month of TTC our first baby x

• GOOD LUCK HUN, LETS HOPE WE BOTH HAVE SOME LUCK.XX
  • Thank you. I'll keep an eye out for you on here to see how you're getting on. Sending you lots of baby dust x
  • I stopped taking Cilest at the end of August and fortunately my cycles got back to normal straight away, was worried as had been on it about ten years x
  • I stopped taking cilest a year ago after being on it 12yrs. had one af 28 days later, but then had a 3month gap with no af and no pg. got pg in july, then MC'd at 8 weeks and trying again now.

hope you get pg much quicker than I did. good luck!!
  • I was on Cilest for about 8 years...seem to be back to nice 28-29 day cycles and now on month 3 of ttc...about 6 days to go until af is due.
    Babydust your way :\)
  • I just finished my last pack of Cilest on Monday!! Just finished my AF from coming off it.

Have been on it for 2 and a half years since my daughter was born. Hoping cycles get back to normal quite quickly.

Is anyone trying right away or are you all waiting til first AF turns up?
    Lots of babydust ladies image
    xxx
  • Hi ttc2ndbaby, we are just going for it straight away. I know they say wait until after first "real" AF cos of making it easier to work out dates if you do get pregnant, but we just thought "sod it", besides, hubby works away quite a bit, so it's unlikely it'll happen this month anyway.
    Are you waiting for your AF, or just going for it?
  • ruthiespoon we are trying right away aswell.
    Well we were going to wait til first proper AF but OH realised that meant either no sex or having to wear condoms which he hates lol!!

We wont be charting or anything like that just going with the flow. If we are still trying in 6 months then we will start charting etc.
    xxx
  • That's the same as us. We're hoping to move house next year, so thought we'd just see what happens for the moment, then if we aren't successful by this time next year, we'll start charting temps and using ov sticks etc. We're really hoping it'll happen soon though!

Baby dust to all x x
  • me too! I used this before my first, and I got pregnant pretty much straight away then! Not been as lucky this time, my cycles are all over the place!
  • Hi, I'm new here so don't know any of the abbrieviations so please bare with.....I have been on Cilest for a few years and before that Microgynon 30 a total of 13 years on the pill.  I took my last pill on 15th June 2012 I had my normal withdrawal bleed and i'm now approaching what would normally be my break week, My nipples are so sore and I keep having dizzy spells quite regular......me and my partner have been having regular unprotected sex so fingers crossed I get caught!! 

• Hi ladies. Quite 'green' to this. P

lease tell me, what's ttc, af and other acronyms used here? Thanks

• Hi All,

I am new to this site

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif

I have been on cilest pill for 10 years. My Partner and I are ttc. I have stopped taking the pill for 1 week now and i started My AF pretty much straight away. 

How long do you think i will have to wait ?? Xx