Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

FAO Little Toad

So.... did you test hun?

Replies

• Yes - did a CB this morning and BFN. But am ok about it as really didn't think it was this time for me. It has only been month 1 ttc also. And dont feel any major differences. Still no sign of AF though so guess it is just a long cycle for me..... very annoying though as hate not knowing! Thanks for the support though - it is great to know I have it from you ladies on this site! xx
  • Aw, sorry to hear that chicken, fingers crossed for next month. I will let you know if AF gets me, should be next Tues?
  • Ahh - so sorry to hear that Little Toad - how frustrating - I thought you must be bfp!!!

Do you know if you ov'd this month ?
  • I don't know for sure that I did but THINK I did on CD 15 but that would make me 7 days late now and BFP which I am not so obviously I got that wrong! Nightmare this whole thing! Getting down about it now as the day goes on - still no sign of AF - am tender in lower ab but that is it!
  • Sorry to hear you are losing your PMA Little Toad. It sounds as though the three of us in month 1 (you, me and Smithyswife) are feeling the ttc frustration lately - I wonder if it's catching? I can't say I have any great advice, cos I'm in the same boat really (except I'm pretty sure I didn't ov), but just wanted to say that I'm thinking of you and I sympathise *hugs*.

Hope either the witch or the BFP fairy finds you soon!

xx
  • Thanks Girls - It is touch but imagine how much tougher it would be if we didnt have one another! I am in touch with K-Lou on email and she is struggling too! Who ever would have thought it would be this hard to get BFP! Nightmare really! xx
  • Holiday! What a great idea! Maybe we should form a TTC holiday group and go some where hot for a week, talk about TTC all the time and come back refreshed!
  • Aww, sorry you are down in the dumps too beverley! I've got the cold too, which stinks. Still, I suppose it stops me looking for weird aches because I feel generally achy! :lol:
  • Hey hun, so sorry to hear that you got a BFN!! Sening you a big hug!! Try not to loose your PMA, its only the 1st month so your body will still be sorting itself out xxxxxxxxx