Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

BFP at last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiya Girls. Af was 4 days late this morning so took the plunge, test was positive!!!!!!!!!! Cant quite take it in yet after 9 months of trying. Last af was only a couple of days and very light and i did not ovulate this month so doctor reckons i was pg then, which makes me about 9 or 10 weeks now!!!! I have to send in a sample on monday and then i am getting my booking in with midwife after that. Thank you all soo much for the last 9 months of support. I never thought it would happen to me, after a neg test every month, so plz take comfort in that. I had to look twice when i saw it said pregnant!!!!

baby dust for all, luv jellybaby xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx imageimage

Replies

• WOW HUN!!! Congrats im so happy for u, i bet your ready to burst arnt u!!! xxx
  • Congratulations to you hun, wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy, enjoy! Sounds like you've been w8ing long enough for this!! Take care luv Sarah x x
  • Congratulations hun!
    Im so happy for you.
    This is my 1st month of TTC, and im on pins, i have no idea how you coped for 9 months of negatives. So happy for you.
    AF is due today, its a no show so far, so testing later after work, you never know i may be joining you in the BFP!
    Congratulations again. Take care Amy XX
  • Congratulations - you deserve it after being so patient for such a long time!
    Remember to take it easy and enjoy it! Look forward to reading about your progress on the pregnancy pages.
    Love
    Donna
    xx
  • thank you so much girls. I am so excited right now i cant take it in. nice to think i am so far along though, and not feeling sick yet!! hee hee hope I am not speakign too soon. Just shows anyone can get their BFP. I really thought i would not. xxxxxxxxx
  • Congratulations jellybaby, must be such a relief and so far an easy pregnancy! have a happy and healthy one xx
  • Congratulations x
  • Congratulations, look forward to chatting to you over in the pregnancy forum very very soon image xx
  • aw jellybaby thats fantastic news.im absolutely delighted for you mate.you deserve this so much hun.please keep in touch.lots of love to you. Gayle xxxxxxxxxxx
  • congratulations hun well done its been a long time coming good luck with ure pregnancy hope its a happy and healthy one xxx
  • Congratulations and have a healthy and happy pregnancy.
  • Thanks again girls. I am so far feeling great, and we are both over the moon. promise i will keep in touch, good luck to you all, Gayle- you've been there from the start!! Hope you get your turn now too hun xxxxx Baby dust to allxxx

P.s it would appear the ov sticks helped me- used lcearblue digital ones but it happened on the 2nd monthw ith them so may be worth a go for others too? :lol:
  • thanks jellybaby,i hope i join you soon.you've given me hope though,so fingers crossed it happens soon.im so chuffed for you hun xxxxxx
  • Congratulations i am soooooooo happy for you. xx
  • dont want to sound like a patronising cow or anything but i really hope it gives everyone else hope too. I never thought it was going to happen. every month was negative and i just felt so helpless. Was sick of reading everyone elses happy stories and mine being neg. But seeing the pregnant screen on my test was unbelieveable. I really hope it lets everyone see that it will happen even if it takes ages and you feel down!!! Just cant wait to get a scan to make sure everything is ok before i get too excited! good luck girlies, xxxxxxxxxxx :\)
  • congratulations hun bet your so pleased hope everthing is ok xxx
  • well done babe! im so pleased for u! i can understand how happy u must be cause im into month 9 ttc now and i would be over the moon if i got a bfp at this stage!!! thats great! enjoy your 9 months!!!! lol (well 8 months! lol)
    xxxamandaxxx :lol:
  • OMG!!! Just been catching up on the posts and I am sooooo happy for you!!!!! Yeah, BFP at last!!! That is fantastic news!!!!! You have made my day reading that, fingers crossed that all goes ok but I am sure it will. Have you seen your GP yet? I am so excited for you, and possible 10 weeks already which means hopefully you won't have to wait long for a scan!

Keep us updated! =D xxxxx
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Month 8 ttc for me n hoping I get BFP this month, trying not to get stressed out this month, going back to dr's this week to get referredabout ovulation or lack of it!!!!!

Still holding out hope thoug!!!!! lol!!

Sooooo chuffed for you!!!

Den x
  • hi liz, looks like when we last spoke about the spots etc i was pg but just to early to test!!!!!!! yeah seen gp on fri and phoning tommorrow to get test result. he said that they had to do a 2nd one for their records but that he trusted my home test(clearblue digital). Got to make booking in app tommorrow too. Very excited. Hows you?

Good luck Den- hope doc is able to shed some light on ti for you. have you used ov tests? xxxxxxx