Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

WEIRD!!!!!!!! What is going on?

Dont really want any answers just need to get it out!! :roll:

I am currently 3 days late for AF (no sign whatsoever!).... 2 tests both negative..... since coming off the pill end of october i've been 28 days, 29 days and 28 days. So all this is a bit of a mystery!? :\(

Also this is the month we you know what 3 days running spot on at the right time, however I 'think' i had OV pain about 5 days later than I should of!

What on earth is going on!? :\? I realise i could just be late, but seems a bit strange!

Anyone else had this then got a positive??

[Modified by: pink_glitter on 15 February 2007 13:16:29 ]

Replies

• hi pink glitter ive not had this but i think there is still a possibility that u r pg i reckon u shud do anova test in a week coz it cud be that the hcg hormone just isnt being detected yet em xx
  • Hi Pink Glitter you need to give your body 3-6 months for your cycles and hormones to get back to normal after you come off the pill. could just be your hormones playing funny beggers. but i agree with emma you should give it a week or so and then retest! Jayne xx
  • i did 6 tests for a week then did a final one and it was positive so ya never know ! ! ! !
  • Hi, i don't want to sound negative but try not to get your hopes up too much.
    I came off the pill 12 months ago and had settled down to 28 day cycles for the last 6 months. Then last month (my 1st month of ttc) i was 5 days late (3 negative tests!). I'd convinced myself that i must be pregnant and i kept reading messages about false negatives and low levels of hormones. It was a very long 5 days waiting for af to appear and then an emotional few days followed and this was after only 1 month of ttc! I dread to think what i'll be like after trying for a while. This ttc lark is doing strange things to me!
    It's a confussing time isn't it? Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us.
    xx
  • To be honest Im expecting AF to just turn up Im not expecting to be PG at ALL! Just want it to hurry up so can move onto next month!
  • hi pinky
    seems we are in a similar boat have u done another test yet
  • Hello everyone, thought I was pregnant this month as was 3 days late, really disappointed though as AF came yesterday. This is driving me crazy, I start each month with a 'if it happens, it happens attitude', by the end I'm desperate to find out and when I'm late I start thinking I have signs. I really hope you are Pink glitter, but for me I suppose there is always next month.
  • Hi Marie,soorry af came yesterday,its so disappointing when ur late.u cant help but get ur hopes up.hope ur lucky this month.Hi pink glitter,i always feel that way 2.i think 2 myself ,if im not PG,then af just hurry up,then at least i will be on day 1 again!! Keeping my fingers crossed 4 u.Good luck 2 every1.Gayle xx
  • Hi Pinky, hope your ok? Any news yet? Also wanted to say don't believe that rubbish about your body getting back to normal - maybe in fantasy pregnant land yes, but I've known people come off the pill one month and get pregnant the next and I've also known people take two years for it to come out of their system - everybody is different so lets just hope yours is a quick job - keeping everything crossed for you and Claire01 - good luck girls xxxxx
  • Hi Claire

Am off work today, feel really wobbly and sick, think ive probably got a bug. No news yet, will test tomorrow if nothings happened!! Still convinvced im not PG tho!
  • hi pink glitter,sorry to hear bout tht, a friend of mine had a similar experience and she had done 4 pg test 2 neg and 2 positive and it turned out tht she was actually pregnant she got the 2 neg first then a week later got 2 positive.
    :\)