Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

how old is everyone?

Replies

• Options
    I'm 27.

I have an 18 month old boy and we are ttc number 2.

Ali x
  • Options
    I am 31 and TTC our first... DH is 29 and has a 6 yr old already!

Only about 3 of us appear to be in our 30's... i am scared i have left it to late already! :\?

Hoping for BFP's for everyone

xx
  • Options
    We've probably left it too late as well if I'm really honest...all my friends have had their first baby by the time they were 32, and being 36 my fertility rate must be declining rapidly...but we just didn't feel ready until last year, too busy enjoying the high life of nice holidays and friday nights out!

There does seem to be an awful lot of other girls at my work in a similar position though. I think we just get lulled into a false sense of security seeing all these celebs expecting their first in late 30's/early 40's.

Here's hoping this month is the one, 5 days until I can poas (2 days early though for AF)!! Those darn sticks are starting to call my name already...

Iz x
  • Options
    hello

i'm 30 and ttc no 2, first for oh though - i have a 10 year old girl from a previous relationship (unplanned!)
  • Options
    I'm 28 & have a 2 year old & a 7 week old & we are ttc no.3

Hilary x
  • Options
    oh my god i feel so old!!!
    I'm 31 and will be 32 in July. TTc no. 2, LO is 4.
    Filo x
  • Options
    hi i'm 24 (25 in may) ttc our first baby
  • Options
    Im 24 and 25 in October, when if were lucky this month (fingers crossed) our first will be born...
  • Options
    Hi hun. Good question.

I'm only just 33 and trying for no.2. lo (he'd kill me for that.lol) is 10 (11 august)
    xx
  • Options
    Hi!

I am 21 and ttc 1st!!
  • Options
    i'm 29 and pg with 1st
  • Options
    I'm 35 :\( Been trying since May for our first and no luck yet. Hb now away for 6 months so having to have a ttc break but have been referred to fertility clinic so feel as if I'm at least making some progress during our break. All hb's tests and my blood tests have come back good so far, so fingers crossed!

• Options
    Hi im 25 trying for my first but my oh second. On month 10.

jen xx
  • Options
    Hi I am 29 ttc numero 1 after mmc in Dec. First proper month so hoping to find a gaggle of girls to poas around 12th feb

penny x x x
  • Options
    hi all, i'm 24, trying for first xx
  • Options
    i'll be poas around then penny! good luck and lots of babydust xx
  • Options
    hi im 22 (23 in august) month 1 ttc baby no 1
  • Options
    hi

im 21 (22 in march)
    got married last year. has anyone else had people say that you are crazy for wanting to have children when you have.
    the only reason i ask is everyone i have spoken to said im MAD to want kids now and have them in 5-10 years time etc etc etc. the way i see it is i had older mum and she didn't play or things and i want to have them younger so i can be more invollved with my kids it hurt when people say things like that when i own own home and own car and im married in stable relationship

what does everyone think
    xx
  • Options
    Hi, i've just turned 33, oh is 31 & we're trying for baby no. 1

Must say i do feel old when i see all the others ages but then as others have said wasn't the right time before & you have to make sure it's the right decision !!

Don't worry about what others are saying, as long as you & oh feel its the right decision & its what you want then stuff everyone else!!

xxxx
  • Options
    I'm 22 (23 in june)

There is loads of you around my age....i didnt realise. Wow.

Did you know under 24's are classed as ''young mums'', i dont see how but it's true!