Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

how old is everyone?

Replies

• im 21 (22in march)

anyone had experience of ppl looking at yo gone out wanting to have kids young?

xx
  • Hi everyone,
    I'm 28 and ttc my 3rd (which will be my hubby's 1st). My 2 are 10 and 8(nearly 9)-with a 18mth gap! They get on great though as one finishes a 'stage' the other seems to start-at least by time it comes round to the second one I kind of know what to expect!!
    I must say the close gap is harder now at 'pre-teen' days than it was when they were little!! xxx
  • I'm 22 (23 in March) and 17 weeks pregnant with no3!! Other two are almost 3 and 10 1/2 months. I think my mum thinks I'm mad! lol! Love being a young mum, would'nt change a thing! People are always going to judge you but it's down to personal choice. If your happy then thats all the matters. Good luck ttc girls x x x
  • Having been a young mum I know at the time it was hard, but I also now have quite a lot of freedom and lots of energy to do things with the children...
    In fact I really worry about starting over again being older. I think there will always be something people have to say about having children. However you will never have enough money!! or be the right age!! we all know how hard ttc can be and I think so many people don't apprectiate that!!
    The only thing we can do is the best with what ever life throws at us.... remembering PMA!!!
    (Hope this doesn't seem like a rant!!!)
  • looks like I'm the oldest first-timer!

I'm 37 and TTC number 1.

Hi All

MrsAmanda - snap! I'm also 37 and ttc our 1st....5 months into it and nothing happening yet......:\(
  • Hi Girls,

I'm 27 next month and OH is 28 and we are ttc for our 1st.

Gook luck to all, praying for a baby before Christmas '08!
  • Hi I am 35 in 2 weeks time and ttc No 2. Oliver is now 13 months old.
  • Hi I'm 29 and ttc number 1 xxxxxxxx
  • Hi everyone, I'm 27 but 28 in 3 wks, time does fly!x
  • Takes a deep breath as she announces: i am 46, yes that is forty-six not a typo. For those in your thrities, you are still young! I hade my son when i was 35 (conceived first month of trying at 34). People are bound to judge me saying "its not fair on the child if the parents die when they're not very old" - cheerful thought! I am exceptionally young at heart and i play all the time with my son and always have, I did fall pg when i was 45 but sadly mc. There is obviously a high risk when you are over 40. The thing is, my oh has no children and i would love to give him a chid. He is 41. I dont care if people judge me. I dont think i will fall again but you never know. I still play with my two nephews (6 and 8) and roll around on the floor with my friend's two year old! So there you go. I expect i am the oldestby far on here ttc but where there is a will there is a way. lots of love bluebird (aka old spice! lol) xxxx
  • bluebird i have to say i dont think its fair when people who are 80 (like des o connor) have children but 46 is not old!!!! My auntie had twins at 43 after a few miscarriages. She is managing quite well,she lives miles away from all her family and has two other children that live with her. I think you should have kids when you are ready whether thats 20, 30, 40 or 50. I dont think age matters on how you will be as a parent what matters is that you want your children and will give them all the love you have.
  • Hi ya

I'm 24 image

xx
  • Hello everyone!

I'm 35 and ttc no 1... lots of fingers crossed and good luck to all - especially us old timers :\)
  • I just turned 30, DH is almost 27 and we're ttc our first.
  • hi i am amber i am 22 lo is 6 ttc #2 and i live in the usa in the state of texas anyone else frome usa?
  • Hey lilyrose i'm 21 turn 22 in june ttc no1
  • Post withdrawn
  • Hi everyone
    I`ve just turned 36 and TTC No. 1
  • I'm 27 (28 in June)