Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

New here and TTC!!

Hi all!!

I'm new here and this site was recommended by a very good friend of mine! Thought i'd take the time to say hi! ;\)

Well, the last time I took my pill was Saturday 1st August! AF on the Tues 4th Aug which lasted 5 days tils Sat 8th Aug... then came on again Tues 1st Sept til Sat 5th Sept... which is good as it means i have an exact 28 day cycle!! I can then work out days 11 to 14 easy enough and ovulation should take place on day 15!

AF due againTues 29th Sept... in 5 days!! image That will be my 3nd AF since I stopped taking the pill!! (well 2nd as was advised the one after I stop taking the pill doesn't really count!!) As of today I am probably 9 dpo...

... an extract from the email I sent to my friend! Oh i'm sooooo excited!! image xxx

Replies

• Options
    aw bless you - I'm new here too!
  • Options
    Hiya!
    So, are you trying to conceive also?! I'm quite nervous/excited as i'm due on Tuesday... hopefully won't though so that I can take a text next Saturday!! EEk!!

xx
  • Options
    Hi Princess1984! I am new here to! been trying for 3 months but not really trying as well as we could!

Have been logging on here properly all week as we are now ready to get a bit more seriuos about it now our wedding has been and gone so you've come to the right place for support, advice and tips! I already know what to do better and more off ha since the begining of the week!

AF due weekend for me so October we will be getting down to business if you will! Got fingers crossed for summer 2010 baby! XX
  • Options
    Thanks Ladies!!

Hope things go well for both of you also- I am hoping for a summer 2010 baby... July would be so nice!! image Will have to keep each other updated on how things go!! image Yay!! xx
  • Options
    Welcome to BE Princess1984. As the other girls said this is the BEST place for advice and tips. xx
  • Options
    Hi Princess
    Welcome! Hope everything goes well for you!
    I just joined yesterday also hoping for 2010 baby (ohhh that sounds soo excitin lol)!!
    Good Luck to everyone!!!
    xx

[Modified by: ruthyL on September 24, 2009 05:06 PM]

[Modified by: ruthyL on September 24, 2009 05:06 PM]

• Options
    Hello hun! You got here lol image I don't pop in here much, but if you want to post anything to me, go to the ''born in april 09'' forum and title the post ''FAO immense''.

As I said, this is a great forum and you will get fantastic advice! I certainly did when I was here!

http://lb1f.lilypie.com/OxYdp1.png

• Options
    welcome to BE/ttc chick

good luck ttc xxx
  • Options
    Aw! Picky of ella on ur profile! She's so beautiful! Yes, found the site, thanks for recommending! x x
  • Options
    Thanks chick image I am biased but she is! lol image
  • Options
    Princess1984 - were you on YAYW website ???

I think I remember you....!! I was dec8thbride....
  • Options
    I can answer for her! No she wasn't!! Unless there is something she hasn't told me lol image
  • Options
    hi,
    i am new also... we have only really been trying for 1 cycle. AF due in 7 days... i was in town today looking at HPT... i confess i bought a couple... just to put in the cupboard... that were on offer in Superdrug (i hear they are quite good)!

i am counting on it not happening this month, it wouldn't really be convenient as we have a wedding in 9 months time! so this is just a practise really but next month would be perfect!!
  • Options
    I don't know what YAYW is?? lol

Well, AF is due today... usually in the afternoon! Nervous as hell!! Big hug from my BF this morning, ah he knows what day it is! Love him so much, especially as he is so understanding! image x
  • Options
    Bless you! YAYW is You and Your Wedding I believe!
  • Options
    Oh right!! lol I reeeeally need help with all these abbreviations!! ... Fancy emailing me immense?! image
    Am just hoping this week will go quick... if no AF by Friday then I can take a HPT!! I've gone past getting my hopes up with every twinge and cramp.... haven't spotted or anything- i suppose this doesn't happen to everyone though??

xx
  • Options
    I never spotted before my BFP, I just felt different and had light cramps and sore boobs!

I will email you once Ella is asleep!
  • Options
    Ok, speak soon!!

- AF is usually here by now...but isn't, keep needing a pee though and have a very bad headache! (both of which i never have when AF due!) I told my friend who sits next to me at work and everytime I come back from the loo she's asking if I have come on yet!! I cant help but laugh everytime I get back to my desk as I know she is going to ask!! It's really exciting! Aw, i'm probably just being sad but I cant help it!! lol xx
  • Options
    It's due today!! Usually comes around mid afternoon but i've had nothing and keep BUSTING for a pee!!! Argh... it's not like i've drunk much today either!! ... It's really exciting!! (I have a headache though... not sure if thats because i've been thinking about it too much LOL)
    xx
  • Options
    Hey, I was here last year but have just returned!! Good luck with TTC, I hope we're not here 2 long!!! xx