Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Any CD21-ish cycle buddies?

Replies

• hi mrs hobbes thanks for the reply im feeling much better than i have been, and thanks for explaining the terms i didnt have a clue about most of them, i am hoping my body is back to normal now as before i had my m/c i was 28day cycle since stopping my contraceptive injection but since m/c the first wasnt proper but the second was so im keeping everything crossed!!! i think its great that there are so many people supporting each other like this!!!

good luck to everybody xxxxxx
  • I can't imagine what it must be like image Glad you are feeling better now. Hopefully your cycle is back to normal now. This TTC lark is hard enough without having cycles going all over the place! It is really lovely on here, they cheer you up if you're having a down day and properly understand how gutting it is to get a BFN/period.

I second the luck! xxx
  • yeah hopefully im ok now!! have even ordered some ovulating tests off ebay just to try them really!! havent a clue how to use these either so will have to do some reading up on them

thanks again take care x

[Modified by: caz3006 on May 11, 2010 09:43 PM]

• I just got some too! They came with instructions thankfully, I didn't have a clue lol x
  • oh good!! hopefully mine will come tomorrow, good luck to us both then hope we do it right lol!!
  • I used one yesterday and today and it's just left me more confused!

I got a line yesterday which was fainter than the control line. I usually ovulate CD12, so assumed I'd get a +ve today, but the line is fainter than yesterdays! Also, I'm not really having any symptoms of OV. I've got CM but none of the pains I normally get. Just stabby pains in the centre, which isn't normal for me. And I've had a headache all week, bloating, loads of wind (TMI!), nausea and dizziness. Confused!
  • I'm confused too - I had ov pains yesterday and that was only CD10 so way earlier than usual, I think I must've been imagining it as I usually ov around day 19-20. Didn't have any OPKs to use, must stock up for next month!

MrsHobbes - when I used OPKs last time round I never ever got a line that was as dark as the control line, it used to do a fade-in, fade-out pattern though. x
  • Ooh thanks for the info Emmsy :\) If I take my darkest line as my surge, that gives me OV on CD11, so I'm in for another 25 day cycle.

My cycles have always been 26 days until we started trying, they went down to 25 days last month! So weird. x
  • How is everyone getting on? x
  • Hello, good ta! Still can't decide if I've already ov'd or not and hoping I've got the bding covered if so! How's you? x
  • I'm good thanks. Had that weak +ve OPK, followed by a fainter one the next day, then an even fainter one the day after, followed by a line almost as dark as the control yesterday! So unless my cycle is going to be longer this month, I've missed OV last cycle which is why I didn't get pg!! We've been BDing every day anyway. I know that might mean poorer quality sperm but because I'm not sure when I OV we're covering all the bases. And if it doesn't work than we can do every other day next cycle because I'll actually know when I'm OVing!

TTC is a minefield!

Hope everyone's ok x
  • hi, well i give up on my test strips already!! first few days only one line, now the past few days i had 2 lines but one faint?? i have never used these before so not sure if its me but i did read all the instructions!! any advice would be gratefully received!!!
    thanks ladies x
  • I would guess that you're coming up to OV in that case hun. One line is the control and then you only get a second line when you're producing LH, so you won't always get a second line. Keep testing and hopefully the line will gets darker. I thought the same as you because the line was getting fainter but then yesterday it randomly got v dark!

Also, when in the day are you testing? x
  • Hi thanks for that, will keep testing then i think!! good news for you then with the dark line eh? i will be due on 1/2 june so if nothing will test on 2nd its my oh 30th so would be so great if it was positive!! what about you?
  • I'll be testing on 2nd June as well - fingers crossed eh!
  • V good news and has given me back my PMA image I am due 28th if I go by my longest cycle, usually 26 days. I want to wait til it's late but I know what I'm like, I'll probably end up doing one test before then! Only one though, just to get it out of my system.

What a fab birthday present that would be for your OH!
  • hi emmsy4 great we will be testing on the same day then!! i was going to wait till i was late too but as its his bday i thought i may as well just do one lol image xx

• Well, I got my positive OPK yesterday evening! So I think that would place OV sometime today. Yay! Hopefully my cycle will still be 25/26 days, keeping my LP at 10/11 days. I've heard that shorter than this makes it difficult to stay pregnant? x
  • Yay Mrs Hobbes that's great image When I was ttc no 1 my luteal phase was 8-9 days and I was really panicking about it but got preg after about 6 months of trying so you should be fine with 10-11 days. It can be shorter after coming off the pill apparently. I have no idea whether mine is the same as I haven't been keeping track of my ov this time round. I might tho if no BFP after a few cycles x
  • oh great, i am still not sure what's going on with my ov tests still have not have a dark line yet?? oh well better make you we have a bit of nookie every other night then eh? lol xx