Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Any CD21-ish cycle buddies?

Replies

• Options
    Don't worry Caz, I have short cycles so my AF is due about 5 days before yours, which means you still have plenty of time to OV. Mine went from being so faint to really dark so keep testing! We did the same as you though, keep BDing, you can't go wrong! Hehe.

Thank you so much emmsy, I must admit I was feeling a bit apprehensive about that. I wasn't going to bother with OPKs but I'm glad I did or I might've kept on missing OV - we were BDing loads when I thought I was OVing, then having a break and it was during this break that I actually OVd. Ooops! x

• Options
    hi ladies how we all doing??
    I calculated my most fertile days to 17th - 21st so will be busy this week ;\) :lol:
    I'm trying to enjoy it now so its doesn't get the better of me.

Mrs Hobbs it says you have replied but i cant see a message I am going mad? xx
  • Options
    there it is!!!!!!!!!!! it just came up when i posted the last message.

yeah i will keep trying and just make sure we Bd every other night regarldless!! OH will be pleased! LOL x
  • Options
    Hello ladies! Yet more confusion for me - after having what I thought might have been ov pains last wed which was CD10 (really too early I thought) I now have lots of cm so reckon I'm around about ov time now. Thing is I have a really stinking cold and bd-ing is the last thing I feel like tonight!! Oh well, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do....! x
  • Options
    Lol, taking one for the team emmsy! Hope you feel better soon :\)

Unfortunately hubby saw my +ve OPK and got 'stage fright' so although we managed it the night of the OPK, we didn't manage it the day after (OV day) so won't be getting my hopes up this cycle. Which is just as well really!

I think we may have over done the BDing. Ooops! Hehehe.

Get bizzeeee cazz! Sorry, feeling a bit mental tonight, clearly! x
  • Options
    Hi
    Can I join? I'm on CD 14 today of our first month ttc. We have so far BD'd CD 10 and CD14, couldn't do inbetween as I was away, hopefully will still catch ov tho. We used zestica today so hoping that will help. Hoping to Bd a couple more days in a row then every other day for a few more days just in case. No idea how long my cycles will be as just come off the pill!

Look forward to chatting to you all.
  • Options
    This is one of the threads I was looking for! How are you ladies? I'm on cd15. Like you caz3006 I should be ovulating 17th-21st - according to my iphone app, last 2 cycles were 34 days then 29 - one internet site has figured that I should be ovulating today, hoping thats not the case as i'd have missed it!!
    Anyone having ov symptoms? xx
  • Options
    Hi Wispa, welcome :\) This is only our second cycle so still getting used to all this. Luckily don't have to contend with coming off the pill. Hope your cycles go back to normal x

Hi Wildthing! Ok-ish here, managed to BD up to and including the day of my +ve OPK but not after so may have missed actual OV. D'oh! Glad I used the OPK though or we would have continued to miss OV. I didn't have many symptoms this time, just some very watery CM for a few days. 1 DPO now yay! Trying to count cycle days rather than DPO though, as I'm attempting to wait this time. How are you getting on? x

Edited to add: I am doing well not to count, just checked calendar and I am 2DPO!

[Modified by: MrsHobbes on May 18, 2010 07:36 PM]

• Options
    Hi hun, you should be ok - those little swimmers stick around for a few days! We haven't bd this month as yet - hoping to do the deed tonight and at least once more this week! Will be pretty peeved if he still can't fire - he really felt the pressure last minh so not mentioned that this is my fertile week. I think counting the days like that is a pretty good idea! Fingers and toes crossed for us all this month xx
  • Options
    Hope all goes well for you and hubby. We had the same problem which is why we missed OV. It's bothering him too so we haven't BDd again yet as I think he is scared but is also not really talking about it. I warned him I wasn't going to tell him when we 'needed' to BD but he went and looked at my ov test anyway. Men!

Everything except legs crossed hehe. x
  • Options
    Hi wispa this is out second month ttc since mc in march , I am really hoping this is our month as when I will be due a cycle it will be my oh 30th birthday and I know it would make his day! We already have a 4 year old son he is a little sweetie (mummys boy!)

Hi wildthing well I am making sure we are bding every other night and have been since friday oh is well happy! :lol:

Hi Mrs Hobbes wildthing is right I think they say it can last upto 5 days in there!!

well here is to having a laugh in the process eh girls!!!!!
  • Options
    :\? why cant I see the msgs???
  • Options
    Hey hun, I didn't post, it's just me editing the title!

How's you?
  • Options
    Hi silly me!!

I'm ok thanks how are you? not long now hun, when will you be testing? x
  • Options
    I'm good thanks. Knackered though, can't believe it's only Wednesday!

Got 8 days of my cycle left, but LP is only 11 days, so I don't know if I can test when my AF is due or whether I need to wait for 14DPO? x
  • Options
    should imagine once your due on or late you can test? what is lp btw?imageops:
  • Options
    Oh sorry, it's luteal phase, the number of days between ovulation and AF. If it's below 10 then you can struggle to get pg as the bean doesn't have time to implant because AF is happening.

So I would only be 12DPO when AF was late - might not get a BFP until 14DPO! Will prob test anyway if AF doesn't come. How're you getting on with the ov tests?

[Modified by: MrsHobbes on May 19, 2010 09:45 PM]

• Options
    thanks!!! ok I think still haven't had two dark lines though but i worked out on the ovulating calender that I am at my most fertile this week so hopefully got it covered, I think if it does not happen within a few months I may invest in a clear blue monitor!!
    who knew getting pregnant was so hard when there are so many unwanted pregnancies out there!!! sorry moan over lol x
  • Options
    Cool, hope you get lots of BDing in this week then! I think I may buy one too if I don't get pg soon. They seem worth it!

I know what you mean, I've spent 10 years trying NOT to get pregnant and now I want to, I can't! x
  • Options
    im on CD 18 of a 30 day cycle....sitting on my hands for 12 days image