Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

AF ARRIVED

Hi Girlies

AF arrived this morning oh well back to day one again and into month 5 ttc. Hadn't felt to positive this month but still like a kinck in the stomach when she arrived. Anyway goodluck to all of you.

Jen xx:cry:xx

Replies

• Options
    Heya hun, just wrote to u on the other thread! Really sorry hun that the witch arrived, at least u know on here everybody knows what ur going through, ur not alone, havent been on much this month as trying to clam down a bit ttc was taking over my life so thought it was best i tried to relax a little!! If u need to talk hunny im there for u, im sure il be on month 5 in a couple of wks, not feeling that positive! Day one is always the worst, only a wk and ul have to start again!!! Goodluck hun xxx kim xxx
  • Options
    Hi jen and woomummy - I just came on this morning too and am feeling really crap... month 5 for me now too. I hope this month will be our month! I think I am going to buy the ov monitor this month... have you been using ov sticks or the monitor?
    Big hugs Xxxx
  • Options
    Hiya abbyc, ive bought the sticks but havent used them yet...if bfn this month though think i may have to crack him outa the box!! Goodluck hun xxx kim xxx
  • Options
    Hi abbyc

no haven't tried ov sticks yet dont no whether to try or not? Although i think the pill is maybe finally out my system as sitting here with a hot cuppa tea paracetamol and a hot water bottle forgot how bad my period pains were. The things we have to go through. Hopefully month 5 will get our BFP. Good luck

jen xx
  • Options
    I'm sitting here dipping a kitkat into hot chocolate!

I think the pill is gradually working its way out, my cycle now seems to be settling down - 33 days this month, 35 last month, 39 month before and 40 when I first came off pill!

I think I may give the monitor a go - I'll let you know how it goes. Apparently it 'gets to know you' during first month so we'll see. Its so expensive but hopefully it will be worth it... my hubby says to just have sex everyday lol but I'm not sure even if thats the best way of doing it!
  • Options
    My AF isn't here yet but got a BFN this morning so feeling a bit poo too. I have usd the Monitor for the first time this month and because it was getting to know me it asked for a pee stick everyday from day 6 to day 24 and didn't give me a peak time, even though the OV sticks I used at the same time siad I was ovulating, so just warning you to be prepared for that. I was convinced I'd broken it or something until soemone else siad it'd happened to them too. Also the monitor doesn't come with the sticks and doesn't say this on the box so make sure you but some at the same time as the monitor. You have to start using it on day 1 but think it allows you until day 5 to start. Good luck for this coming month xxxx