Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

April BFPs? Babydust to all. 5 BFPs so far!!!!

Replies

• Don't have a cycle going on right now but please put me down for a BFP!! xx
  • Can I please join you ladies? I'm waiting for my first AF after my 2nd mc before starting to TTC again - I even had to but stupid condoms today :\( - but I'm hoping that I'll be testing at the end of April (although it may change depneidng on how the mc affects my cycles)

Good luck everyone!

xxx
  • Hi there

Could you add me please?

Vicsy, testing on the 14th

Thank you xxxx
  • I am still waiting on af to show!!! on CD52!! starting to get me down now but hoping she will be here soon!!!!

xxx
  • Can you put me down to test on 2nd April....its my first month off the pill so af could turn up early or late i suppose but this will take me to cd36. x
  • Hiya trying,

Any chance you can put me down for testing on 2nd April. Got 2 pos OPKS on sat and sun, and fainter today so i should be Oving today with any luck.

Thanks
    MPP
    xxx
  • Please could I join...AF came on Sunday so onto month 10 for me.

AF due 10th April xx
  • Hello me again,

I calculated wrong, Im meant to be testing on the 30th march if i have a 28 day cycle, so ignore my post! lol

MPP
    xxx
  • Hi,

Please can I join you? I'm currently on day 4 of month 4 and will be due to test on 8th April. Baby dust to all!xx
  • Hi

Can I join? can you put me down for testing APR 20th

Thanx

Jen x
  • can i join, i will be testing on 1st of april xxxx
  • can i join? i will hopefully be testing 2ndApril. But hubby goes away on 27th for 6 months so could really do with some good news and will keep me occupied. And would be great to be able to tell him when he phones me!! xxx
  • I'm out for March:\(. Can you add me for April, will be testing around April 14th. Good luck all. xxx
  • Please could you add me too? Will be our second month TTC, although I'm determined not to get as hyper and carried away this month. Nice and relaxed is my new motto. AF is due on the 8th.

My OH is a December birthday boy (four days after I would be due if we fell this month), so I have high hopes.....
    Fingers crossed for all. xx
  • Hi ladies!

AF showed her ugly face today :cry: so CD1 for me! Can you add me to the list pretty please? I could use some luck!

My cycles are pretty irregular so going off an average I should be testing around 25th April.

Good luck everyone! xx
  • hi could i be aded to the list please should be testing 2n apr thanks and good luck everyone x
  • Please may I join you all testing in April. I will be testing around 3 April. Loads of baby glitter to you all x
  • Hi, Im testing on 16th April 2010 x
  • HI I will be testing in April but not sure what date yet!! xx
  • Hi,
    First month of the pill for me so not really expecting to catch but can't help getting excited. Will be testing on the 13th. Thats 6 days after AF is due so I think thats ok!
    Baby dust to all!