Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

April BFPs? Babydust to all. 5 BFPs so far!!!!

Replies

• Options
    Hello! Newbie, here. Can I join in, please? I will probably be testing around 18th April. Thanks :\).
  • Options
    Hi. I'm also hoping to be in this thread. I came off the pill last week so if af hasn't showed I will be testing on the 30th. I have no idea when I'll ovulate or what my cycles will be like, just going to bd like crazy and hope for the best!
  • Options
    hey. can i join too - i used an ov calendar to work out my date, based on my last cycle which was 34 days, so my date is 4th April - although i might wait to see if AF turns up before doing so - i don't think i could handle the disappointment if it was negative!
  • Options
    can you put me down aswell for the 5th april my cd1 was 12th march so i know im probley early testing on cd25 but im having a procedure on my back on cd26 coz i have a bad back its called a facet joint injections combined with an epidural so im worried if i was what would happen iv no idea what to do if it sed positive or negative anyway but im just gonna mention it to em still when i go that i cud be id rather be safe than sorry. x
  • Options
    can you put me down for 3rd of april just found out i ov'ed on sat on DPO 3 thanks

http://www.bump-and-beyond.com/37/3713/371373.png

• Options
    Hi can you put me down for the 8th April thanks.

Good luck everyone xx
  • Options
    Please add me will be testing around the 28th April (hopefully) Got doctors testing myself and my OH's fertility at the begining of April so hopefully that comes back clear. Also have preseed on its way to use.
    So fingers crossed to you all x
  • Options
    hi, can you put me down for the 17th (ish)

good luck everyone! xx
  • Options
    hello again trying 82..... got another AF today???? so back to CD1 ....again! this is so weird! 3 AFs in 42 days! im guessing my bodys confused... please can u change my date again for me to the 22nd april? fingers crossed, i will have a normal cycle now? xxxxx
  • Options
    Can you add me please - testing on 2nd April

Thanks Lianne
  • Options
    Fingers crossed for a BFP for me, testing on 24th April.... xx
  • Options
    I'm testing on april 13th! x
  • Options
    if i get my BFP then i will be due on 25th dec lol

http://www.bump-and-beyond.com/37/3714/371420.png

• Options
    Hi, Can you please add me to your list for testing in April, i should be testing around 4th, best of luck to everyone hope we all get our BFP's.
  • Options
    Hiya my af is due 12th April can you pop me on to test then as well. Were supposed to be having a month off but you never know - we might just decide not to!
    xx
  • Options
    thanks hun x
  • Options
    Hi
    can you add me to the list i will be testing on the 19th april but might test 17th as its hubbys birthday x
  • Options
    Hi all, well I'm out this month but really happy because it was my first month off the pill and my cycle was 28 days so hopefully returning back to normal. Thought it would be too good to be true to catch first time! Off to buy some OPKs now....roll on month 2! Baby dust to everyone x
  • Options
    I never thought I'd be this excited to do a hpt, but I've just worked out that based on my last two cycles, I have a possible 5 days for ov - and we BD'd on all but 2 of those days, so fingers crossed that I've caught.

Also, don't know whether its too early to notice anything or whether my ov forecast was wrong but been getting short, sharp stabbing pains in lower abdomen - not the same as af pains - if i ov'd on thursday (my last possible forecasted day) could this be the egg moving down the fallopian tube?

I haven't got a clue, but I've decided I'm definitely gonna test on 4th as I have a party that day so that gives me a week to come up with excuses not to drink just in case!
  • Options
    HI, Please can you add me! I am out for this month (CD3) and hopefully testing around 22nd April. Thank you
    Good luck everyone. This will be firts month using CBFM so hopefully a little more accurate. Also going to try SMEP as well!!