Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

April BFPs? Babydust to all. 5 BFPs so far!!!!

Replies

• Hi, can you add me please? Not sure when I'll be testing yet as OVd early last month, CD9, but CD2 currently and will start to poas from about CD6/7. I'll let you know a test date when I can. Thanks & GL everyone!!
  • Hello, would you mind adding me? I'll be testing on the 10th April. Currently 1do, the waiting is killing me already, lol.

Sxx
  • Could you count me in. I'll test on the 30th April. Cheers!
  • Hi me again. I have a date!! I ll be testing on the 28th!!
  • I'm in.....I will be testing on the 8th!! Done 2 already (lol) but I have promised myself no more til the 8th or after!!!!
  • Hello - Can you add me please. Will be testing 29th April xxx
  • Well i am out AF Arrived right on Time.
    TTC on hold me fo now as OH away for 6 months (be back October) So Good luck to all hope you all get your BFP soon. XXX
  • I'll be testing around 11th April! god i hope its me this month! x
  • That's fantastic lw!! Congratulations. Do u mind me asking how many dpo you are? X
  • i'm in the list for testing today...and i got a bfp this morning!!!

currently edd is 7th december, but i know this is going to change as tahts based on 28day cycle and mine have been 31-45 day cycles ... hope to see lots of u over in due in december...xxx
  • Congrats to you both- going to update the list with our first 2 BFPs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great news!!! Happy and healthy 9 months girls...

If you dont mind me asking how long have you been trying?
    xxxx
  • I got mine!!!!!! Woohoo add me. Still early days but def a line image

I will be due 16th December

[Modified by: *Babylove* on April 03, 2010 12:22 PM]

• hi can u please add me to this i will be testing on the 20th if im able to hold off!!! thanx
  • Add me! Add me!
    Testing 24th April! Day before our 2nd Wedding Anniversary!

PMA PMA PMA!!!
  • Add me please, testing 19th April! X
  • will be testing the 18th april. thats if my cycle lasts that long as they vary most months.
  • Morning ladies. Well it's a bfn for me this month. I'm a little disappointed but it will happen when we're ready i guess. Congratulations to all who got their bfp's this month and baby dust to everyone who is testing this month xxx
  • x double post x

[Modified by: MrsDawson060310 on April 04, 2010 10:18 AM]

• Hiya, can you add me please I will be testing on 27th april, good luck to everyone xx
  • HI

i will be testing 16th April, first month ttc so dont know when i ov.
    good luck everyone

Pink H