Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

AF Due - but no symptoms!!

2»

Replies

• arrggghh - 3 days late and another bfn this morning - i hope that I am not having a rerun of last but one AF CD71 - prehaps I'm too stressed again - god knows what I'll do if it takes that long again!!
  • http://tt.lilypie.com/OheQp1/.png

Where is it - I've had slightly sore boobs today and I've got a really sore throat - but still no AF - anyone seen it or maybe a bfp for me?? xx

I don't think lily pie caters for late af!!

[Modified by: taffygirl on July 07, 2008 10:55 PM]

• I am hiding her from you as long as poss!! xx Nope - lilypie isn't catering for you - I gave up with mine! Gonna wait til I am PG then I can get one that one need changing! lol xx
  • 6 days and still waiting - I know it's ot long compared to some other people at the moment - but not sure I can do a long stretch again - but I am getting some tweaks lower down so maybe it's af on her way - its the limbo land i don't like being in - just one way or the other please!:\?
  • I know exactcly how you feel - CD 43 and no AF and no BFP - yet!
    Its been 6 days since ive tested and im too scared to test again and see its still negative.
    Ive had a test by the doctors - result due Friday - would you test again now anyway?!
    Ru planning to test again?
    xx