Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

anyone else had this?

Hi

l just wondered if anyone has had similar results doing ovulation tests.

We've been ttc for just two months but l just wanted to check this month that l'm ovulating.

My cycle is always 27 days long so just to be on the safe side l started testing on CD8. l got definate negative results on days 8,9 & 10. On day 11 & today (day 12) the test line was much darker than the previous days but still a bit lighter than the control line. l'll carry on testing over the next few days, but just wondering if that was a positive result as it was so different from the days before.

CM seems like l'm ovulating & had lots of BD last few days! So fingers crossed.

Just wondered what anyone thought?

Thanks x:\)

Replies

• I never got the test line darker than the control but still got a BFP so maybe we just have lower levels generally ??
    Good Luck - whatever you do don't just rely on the sticks - go for it xxx
  • Hi Camlo

Thanks so much for your reply.
    Its good to know its not just me that got this result & also that you got a BFP after getting same result.
    Like you say l'm trying not to reply on the ov sticks & just trying to be positive & enjoy all the BD!
    Thanks again - r u pg now or have you had ur baby?
  • oh - just seen pic! baby looks gorgeous! hope your enjoying every minute! xx
  • Hmmmmm well... pic is of Tom who was a miracle conception after being told I was menopausal at 29 (he is 24 wks today) but this week I got my BFP after ignoring the sticks and so preg again !!!
  • Wow thats fantastic - congratulations camlo!
    Please send lots of baby dust my way! we've not been trying for long at all but getting impatient already, its the waiting thats doing my head in, each month seems to take so long to pass. l've decided not to do the ov sticks next month (thats if l need to of course & hopefully l wont) but l found they just made me really neurotic it took the fun out of it.
    Thanks for your advice, enjoy your pregnancy & hope to chat again.
    Anna x