Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

The Golden Girls Cycle Buddies

167891012»

Replies

• Hi jay - glad you had a great time! I'm not so good pet. I mc'd again yesterday :\( and am thinking about talking a break from ttc for a while. I will see how I feel when I get back from my hols.
  • That sucks BOB x HUGS x
    Are you going to see what the doc says or just leave it for a while? If you do decide to stop ttc for a while then pleeeeeease dont stop coming on here. Even if its just to chat with the golden girls x Are you on facebook?
    Like i said on your post in DIJ - maybe you are waiting for the rest of the golden girls to join you? xx
  • Maybe so!

DH and I will relax and talk about it all when we're away..... we are so drained by it all I cannot explain how exhausting this has been.......

I will be around for chats, of course, we can't leave the GG's without Sophia can we!

I'm not on FB; don't like it - I feel that if someone wants to keep in touch we me they will - rather than post messages to the world :\) - I guess I'm old fashioned like that - maybe that's why I'm Sophia!
  • Well have fun whilst you are away and definately do some relaxing whilst taking your mind off ttc for a while anyway xx Think it definately helped not being pg whilst i was away as i was able to relax fully and not be thinking i cant drink or cant do that cos im pg. Although would dearly love to be pg by now but obviously wasnt meant to be x
    Have fun relax and speak to you when you get back hun xx
  • If you start GG's season 2 while I'm gone you can put me in as CD 1 May 26th - No idea though when ov will be as this time I think it will have messed my cycle up a little more as I would have been 6 weeks tomorrow. :roll:
  • Sorry make that May 25th = CD1..... the days are running away with me.
  • Hey Jay...great to see you back and good to hear that you had a super time on hols. We missed you ! Got to get the Golden Girls The Return thread up and running. PMA...PMA....PMA image

I feel better today than I have for ages so I am on a high! Have been stuck indoors on my own with this stupid slipped disc for two weeks now but today I am going to get out for a bit. Never thought going to the dry cleaners and Tescos would be such a treat!

How are you doing today Bob???? Why don't you just chill this month, enjoy your hol and see what happens? No FF, no OPKs, no knicker watching, no prodding boobs, no wrestling with CM......just you, OH and good old fashioned fun. It really is so stressful trying to plan things around that little ov window.
    I have chilled a little bit this month. The novelty of my CBFM has worn off and although I know I will be disappointed if I don't get my BFP, at the same time I have resigned myself to expecting it to take some time. OH has said August will be our month! We will be on hols in Italy image
    I think I have a Jekyll and Hyde moment sometimes when I hear some girls say that they caught first month and it was so easy blah blah blah. I really want to throw something at them. I don't mean it at all ( I am a nice girl really :\) ) and I am so happy for them but Mother Nature is terribly cruel for some of us as you know too well Bob.

Did you notice how many of our group got their BFPs this month? Loads!!!!

Anyway, think I am 3dpo. Brother's wedding next week back home so lots to keep me busy. Going to have a few drinks and enjoy myself. I'm not sure I believe in this abstinence during 2ww thing. Where do you guys stand?

xxx
  • Abstinence in the 2ww is poop! image
  • Hi Frecks - well got the gg2 thread up and running so just need you to add your details x
    Hows your back? At least you managed to get out for a while! xx Im doing the chillin out thing this time too so hopefully you never know. Think my cycles have extended slightly so my ov day is around now i think. Well gonna start temping etc if doesnt happen this time so will be able to tell properly when have ov'd etc
    Hopefully wont have to use all the stuff though and will get BFP instead. Really hope we all get them together this month, would be soooo nice xx