Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

The Golden Girls Cycle Buddies

Replies

• Mrs R...that's great news! I'm really happy for you and OH xxx
  • Meant to ask how you are doing BOB? Hope you haven't been doing any more research!!!! image Didn't mean to run earlier but you really shouldn't get yourself too worked up if you can help it. The internet is not reliable ...there are many different degrees of illness and each person is very different. Meant to say that stress can be a trigger so get OH to give you a nice massage!

Jay ...when you off on hols!

I'm desperately ignoring the cramps in tummyimage

xxx
  • Hey girls i'm off on hols a week tomorrow woohooo cant wait xx
    Im desperately trying not to symptom spot aswell but have had some cramping. Although like Frecks trying to ignore as dont want to get hopes up!
    BOB - big smack on the bum for looking on internet, although i would probably do the same. I think you just cant help yourself sometimes tbh.

Hows everyone else doing?

Jx
  • Woo hoo hol time jay bet your excited Miami right??

3 weeks tomorrow for me yey................can't wait and looking forward to a few cocktails and a nice chill out with hubs image

BOB so sorry to hear what your going through hope you get it sorted and get your BFP soon hun

Mrs R - great news about blueberry have posted on DID too you must be so relieved hun

Frecks - you do right ignoring all the signs hun it only ends up driving you mad altho cramping is a positive sign he he (slap me for encouraging you)

Well I have to go for my day 1-5 bloods tomorrow morning and have a scan on friday morning I havent even been told what they are scanning for?? the letter just says arrive with a full bladder and to drink 1.5 pints of water 1.5 hours before the scan.

I asked hubs to come with me but because he was away at weekend on a stag do and didnt work he cant get time off as he is covering someone. I read on the internet that results will go to docs so they wont tell me anything on fri anyway image

Good luck to everyone else still on their 2ww

xx

• Thanks for the info Frecks. My appointment is now on Thursday as the doctor I was going to see last Friday (and didn't make due to excess martinis) had a cancellation and I am seeing her instead. She was a recommendation from my OBGYN so I think it's best I see her.

Well I still have my sore (.)(.) today and now slightly nauseous with a little bit of cramping - although not really cramping more like a pulling. Still think it's too early for anything as only about 5dpo so I am sure it's my stupid body playing tricks on me :roll:

Not long until my holiday now either Jay - very excited! Although with all this baby making and stress I have not lost one iota of weight so I will look like a fat cow in a swimsuit now! Oh well it all for a good cause!

• BTW I hate this 2ww - My stupid temp chart hasn't even detected my OV yet although my first +ve opk was 6 days ago!!!!!! Grrrrrhhhh :x
  • Hey,

Pma diving a little now today. :\(
    I have been doing so well not obsessing over symptoms but I have a very strong feeling that we haven't done it this month and want AF to be here now. Much prefer the first two weeks.

Still have the "pulling" in tummy, sore boobs, bloated tummy, wrecked tired, snapping head off OH and cried for no reason on Sunday!
    Only thing is, I had all these last month....must be PMS. Why did I never notice PMS when I wasn't TTC. I barely knew what date AF was due til three months ago image

I have seen so often how women describe " loads of creamy discharge" when they got their BFP and I'm drier tan the Gobi dessert image

Anyway, you have some lovely hols to look forward to girls!
    How is everyone else doing?

xxx
  • I know hun this 2ww is bloody torture!

You did make me chuckle with the drier than the Gobi desert though! :lol:

BOB - I too havent lost any weight and going to look like Shamu on Miami beach :lol:

SD - hopefully you will get some answers from your scan hun x Didnt i see you also say that youve got bloods tomorrow aswell? Well good luck for them xx
  • Hello, can i join please?

AF is expected on the 13th, and this 2WW is killing me!!

x x x
  • Hey homefairy of course you can join us xx Welcome to the golden girls
    OK so bring us up to date about you. Do you use opks or anything? Are you symptom spotting or being likes Frecks and I where we say we arent and desperrately trying not to? he he
  • Hi Jay78 yes went for CD 1-5 bloods done, they took 4 bottles!!! my arm was so sore! I asked about the scan and the nurse said it would just be to check my womb/ovaries. I am still getting pink discharge when I wipe but my af finished on monday so god knows whats going on.

I done a sd test and a line came up but the wrong way so have no idea with that either.

Good luck

xx
  • This is the worst 2ww so far, it's killing me. I think because I was pg last month and now have all the same signs as last month - I can't take it anymore!!!! I feel like doing a faulty towers with the tree limb and the car! image

Surely I can't be pg again that quick - if I am I think I should sell my techniques! Also if I managed to make any of them stick I could have my own child labour force by now! Or be BOB +8!!!!

Calm calm calm calm................................. Not working imageops:

SD good luck with all your tests and bloods hun. The person doing your scan should be able to at least tell you if she sees anything abnormal.

Frecks - I looked on FF and you are not the only person who is dry as the Gobi - and they got their BFP!!! Ha ha so you're back to the torture now too :lol: I am feeling very wicked lately image

Welcome Home Fairy!
  • Hey home fairy...I'm testing on the 12th!

Bob ...have caved! I tried so hard not to SS but it's practically impossible. Seriously don't think we did it this month. Have exactly the same symptoms as last month and that was a BFN :\( - not only is it the Gobi dessert but I think I can hear a bit of tumbleweed passing by too image

I think the last week is the worst. It's like playing the bloomin lottery every month but at least you get tho play the lottery twice a week. One month is so long. All my plans are based around getting pregnant - booking hols during summer, decorating rooms, my career, going skiing next year. I'm fed up! Am I wrong to do that? Is anyone else putting things on hold?

Jay ..have you given in yet?

SD ....good luck with the scan!

xxx
  • No you're not the only one Frecks everything I do now revolves around will I or won't I be PG at that point. It's torture. As you know I had to tell my parents last month we couldn't cruise with them in Sept as I found out I was pg and wouldn't be allowed on the ship at that point (only by 2 weeks), then mc'd - that was fun! So not only am I planning my life around it but it seems it effects everybody elses! I certainly didn't want to tell them at that point and of course if it had stuck it wouldn't have been a problem - anyway we're going on the cruise now.
    Even if I do get pg this month I will be just under their cut off (24w) for if you can go or not.

I have the doctors this pm, so am hoping she has something good to tell me.

I don't know if you remember but dh said last month we had -done it' and he was right, so I asked him last night 'have we done it this month' and he said 'no' I said -why not' he said -not sure why I just have a feeling', so I think he may be right as his instincts have been spot on so far - not sure what all the sore (.)(.) are about though image

Ho Hum onto a Cabo San Lucas baby maybe??? :roll:
  • Hey BOB...let me know how the doc's appointment goes. Fingers crossed for you. Whatever happens you will be absolutely fine and you have a lovely DH to support you :\)

My OH is such a love but a little dotty and clueless most of the time. We had a curry last week and the next day I had a dodgy tum. I mentioned this to DH who said " it could be morning sickness". Unfortunately I had to tell him that unless morning sickness comes out the other end all of a sudden (sorry tmi) it was safe to say that it wasn't.

Pulling has stopped in tummy now, no cm, boobs a little sore but less full. Have broken out in spots which I never do but I think Mother Nature is twisting the knife! Think I'm defo out.

On a plus I have joined Fertility friend and I'm going to have a go at temping! Might as well be addicted to two sites instead of one!

xxx
  • Hey girls
    Right sounds like we all need some PMA and a bit of a group hug. AND maybe a little bit of a st olaf story..........
    if you hold a bird gently in your hands then it will tweet away and be happy but if you squeeze the bird its eyes will bug out. And mr pet shop owner will get angry and wont let you touch any of the animals again :lol:

How did your appointment go BOB?

SD - havent you got your scan tomorrow? Good luck for that x

Frecks - im really trying hard not to symptom spot but its driving me nuts. Had pulling crampiness, slightly sore boobs and this morning for the first time i was a little constipated and im usually very regular after ive had my cereal. image Really trying not to look into though as could just be a coincidence. Also read that a progesterone increase can give you sore boobs too so maybe its just a progesterone increase?

AAAARGH stop it Jay! xx
  • Hi Jay and everyone

Am just lurking at the moment and not really posting anything as everytime I feel like I post something I jinx myself.

I thought I had 2 faint lines on SD tests again, one last night and 1 this morning but hubby told me it was all in my head and am just not sure looks ever so faint but you know what am sick of these faint lines I just want a nice strong BFP.

Yeah its my scan tomorrow am dreading it think they are looking at my bladder/pelvic area I have to go with a full bladder so am going to be bursting for the loo.

Frecks - sounds promising all the symptoms hope you get your BFP.

BOB - how did your appointment go? hope everything was ok. I just feel really sad this week and am soooooooooooo tired am sick of life kicking me in the teeth!!

Maybe I just need to give myself a kick up the arse!! for all this self wallowing but its true what they say the more you want something, the more you dont get it!!

Anyway am not sure if I will be told anything tomorrow at the scan but if I am i will let you know tomorrow

xx
  • Ok ladies so I am new to all this but used mymonthlycycles to work out the dates so mine are:

AF EOVD EAFD EPOAS
    3/5 14/5 31/5 ?????

Now my cycles have been every 28 days due to being on the pill so I am very doubtful that these dates will be correct as I only finished my pill 29/4. I haven't a clue when to POAS, when would you recommend? Due to not knowing what my cycles will be like we figure we are just going to do what we usually do and BD every night as normal - we have to catch my ovulation at some point...

http://lt3f.lilypie.com/jU1lp1.png

http://dvcf.daisypath.com/Dakcp1.png

• Hi Shoegal and welcome to TTC hun

I would lay off the BD every night hubbys swimmers need a rest its best to BD every other night or even 2-3 days.

Wow am jealous you BD every night tho hun am always too tired xx

[Modified by: Sparkling Diamond on May 06, 2010 10:02 PM]

• Ok so maybes we can reduce BDing to every other night. Ha ha; we both have quite high sex drives and just can't get enough of each other (TMI, sorry). We haven't been together a year yet but we are just perfect together and so happy. We will eventually get married but I am just divorcing from an unhappy marriage so that is not the most important thing at the minute to us. I am baffling on now so will stop ha xx

http://lt3f.lilypie.com/jU1lp1.png

http://dvcf.daisypath.com/Dakcp1.png