Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The Golden Girls Cycle Buddies

Replies

• Options
    Oh that explains it then your still in your honeymoon period when you first start going out.

Ive been with my partner 9 years, we dont enjoy each other as much as we should these days just so tired and we got married last year, hubby works so hard hes self employed so really has to graft for every penny at the moment bo make a wage.

Nice to meet you, hope to get to know you better

xx
  • Options
    I guess I am making the most of having someone find me so attractive again and it has brought me back to life so to speak. My ex husband started to knock my confidence by turning me down all the time which after a while had me really low added to that his debt...I paid the flat bills for three years on my own waiting for him to get a better job to contribute but I think he just got too comfy me paying for everything. I was with him nearly ten years and married for nearly two. This relationship is so different and everyone says they didn't realise how unhappy I was till they see how happy I am now.

Yes it will be nice to make friends and get to know you and everyone better - look forward to it! xx

http://lt3f.lilypie.com/jU1lp1.png

http://dvcf.daisypath.com/Dakcp1.png

• Options
    Glad you found happiness again hun and hope you get your BFP soonimage

xx
  • Options
    OK Shoegal - welcome, but seriously, stop boasting - every night!!! - well did I ever hear of such a thing! (and that's why I'm Sophia image) SD is right though every other day should do it until you pinpoint your ov or his swimmers will be poor quality. Still you are in your honeymoon period image

So am feeling alot better today - although not great news, at least I am not going to die in a few years!

My doctor was excellent and I am so glad I waited to see her and no one else. She was very thorough and understanding of my MC's she basically said I have MCTD but as I have few symptoms and my antibody levels are low she is not too worried about that directly at the moment she is more concerned about the MC's due to the possible effects of the MCTD on my blood clotting which she thinks is the cause. Anyway they took about 8 viles of blood and are running some in depth tests that I won't get results back on for about 2 weeks. She will call me when they come in and if they are OK I only need to see her every 6 months to check on the MCTD. She said though because of the MCTD to continue to take the baby aspirin everyday while ttc (score for me - she was impressed I'd already started that - so Frecks looking on the web did help image) but I should also start to take heparin injections daily when I get my BFP as well as the progesterone supplements so I need to call my OBGYN tomorrow and discuss that with her.

So all in all it was a better outcome than anticipated and even if things get worse at least I like my doctor.

So back to ss, really sore {(.)(.)} (that's my (.)(.) throbbing :lolimage, nausea, dizziness (not as bad as last month though) and creamy cm. Jay I've only had sore (.)(.) when I got my BFP so not sure about the progesterone thing :roll: and they are always sore in the sides :roll: I was so tempted to tell the doc to run my hcg but thought there's no point really as will know by the time the results are back in any case :lol:

Well as I don't know if I'm pg I am celebrating with a glass of vino - it's 90 degrees F here in Dallas today gals! (if Shoegal can boast then so can I image)

OK SD you're next for the poking and prodding - let us know what they find!

Frecks I am well excited about you joining FF - I'm on there and I love it you can plug in your symtoms and stuff. My 'handle' :lol: is babyonboard13 - you need to add me as a friend on there and we can look at each others charts - MrsR and I did it and look where she ended up! :lol:
  • Options
    Frecks - here is my home page - click here and sign up through it and add me as a friend!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e0873

If anyone else wants to do it too that's fine!

XX
  • Options
    Bob..I'm glad everything went well. That's a relief. Hope it has taken the weight off your mind. :\) Action stations go again! It's so important to get a doctor you like. Mine tried to set me up with another consultant who had examined me half clothed the week before. I was mortifed. Not very professionally ethical but she is lovely usually!

I haven't worked out what my stupid log in is for FF yet but once I do I will add you as a friend and start tracking things. Things still the same here. Positive it's not happened. Want to start afresh now but Af due next Tuesday 12th. Going out for dinner again tomorrow with OH so even if I don't get pregnant I will have managed to pile on the weight and get a jelly belly anyway. Why do I think it's okay to stuff my face with nice things in the 2ww because I might be pregnant and then feel like a fattened heifer when AF comes. I am moody as hell. Never noticed that I had crazy PMS before ttc.

Jay how you doing?

SD ...when's your appointment?

Anyone else slightly deranged from trying not to SS?

xxx

• Options
    Frecks did you already set-up a log in then? If not go to my home page and then I think there is a link for you to do it. If you did they normally send you an email with you login name and password.

I'm off out to dinner tonight with dh too, a lovely anniversary dinner! I do the same Frecks scoff a load of food down and then think OMG what have I done! I said to dh last week maybe I should take 10 weeks off from ttc and drop this weight, and he said no; bless him! I thought he would say ok then but no he wants us to keep going. image

SD - I saw your other post, sounds very promising as if you don't have any symptoms, other than af being crazy, then you shouldn't be diagnosed with pcos. I'm glad the doc did it for you and you didn't have to wait to get the answers. So were you on the pill before? do you think your body is still getting over that? :roll:
  • Options
    Hi girls,

well symptoms seem to have subsided today so dont think has happened this time AGAIN! argh im just getting really fed up. Think will probably make a doctora appointment when come back from hols as will be a year by then almost.
    Have a lovely anniversary dinner BOB. Is it today your anniversary? xx
  • Options
    Jay...I feel exactly the same! Really have gut feeling that we haven't done it this month.

Bob...I have had a look at FF just now and think I may need to play about first before I get the hang. It seems a little complicated or is my brain just frazzled after a long week at work??:\?

Good news SD!

• Options
    Hi Jay my anniversary was Tuesday but we are celebrating this weekend as we were both working.

Frecks - It is a little complicated you'll get the hang of it. The easiest way to do it is just play around and don't forget the tabs at the top of the page. Once you enter data you can always change it too, it's not stuck forever and if you want to look at my chart go to My Home Page on the left hand side and then click on the friends tab at the top of the page - it took me ages to figure how to find MrsR each time! It is not very user frinedly but I love looking at all the charts and thinkin does that look like mine??? Then overlaying mine onto someones who got their bfp and thinking hhhhmmmm that does look like mine! :lol:
  • Options
    ah happy anniversary for Tuesday then babe xx
    Can't believe will be ours on 23rd May (1st anniversary). Seems to have gone by sooooooo quickly
    Im on FF actually but havent been using it properly. My handle is babyG158 (i think) hang on let me check
  • Options
    Yep thats right but wont let me add friends as i havent paid for that part! humph typical
  • Options
    It's not very much is it? Perhaps you can start temping as it will help if you go to the doctors!
  • Options
    Frecks, we're now connected on FF! I saw your ticker too! I like it. image

Made myself one as well now let's see if this works.......

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/2e0873/ttc.png
  • Options
    ok - dooh - one more go......

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/2e0873/ttc.png

[Modified by: baby on board on May 08, 2010 04:05 PM]

• Options
    Hi

Scan went well no signs of anything abnormal, i could still be diagnosed with PCOS tho so am awaiting my test results but need to have another 2 months of CD35 blood tests and hubby has to have a SA (sperm analysis) before they will tell us their findings.

The doctor scanned me have not been to that surgery before tho and she said there and then everything was fine and healthy so my oven works just need a bun to cook in it so to speak.

Going to give reflexology a whirl and see if it helps me to relax a bit more.

Off to pics to watch Iron Man 2 be back on later.

Speak soon, baby dust to all

xx
  • Options
    What did you think of iron man2? We went to see it last weekend and i thought it was quite good. robert downey jnr mmmmmmmmmmm
  • Options
    BOB your daugter (mrsR) needs a "picture it sicilly" story in DID. Shes having bleeding & cramps again! x
  • Options
    Jay78 - it was brill really enjoyed it.

Nice to take my mind off things xx
  • Options
    Im 7DPO, and Thur is when AF is due.

I use the CBFM (as i have long cycles which have started to get irregular ever since we TTC!). I dont have any symptoms at all, and my CBFM is still wanting me to POAS and its on the lowest setting-so i dont think it'll show up a BFP any time soon.

The thing is i was so positive after last cycle and i had a whole bunch of symptoms and BFN-now hubby is saying I think you're preg and i dont feel it at all, i know im going to let him down and he'll be so sad.

x x x