Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

didnt realize it would be this frustrating!!!!

Hi girls, do you know i didnt realize how lucky i was in concieving my first 3 babies, i really didnt realize how frustrating this was going to be, looking for little things all the time, convincing myself that yes i am pg, jumping on oh when oving 9and most other times!!) , poas constantly....arrgghhh driving me mad, cant vent my frustration anywhere or to anyone else, because i feel like some sort of nutter, sometimes i think i am not meant to have anymore because of my mc last march, i mean we havent used contraception since nov, my other pregnancies just happened we didnt have to 'try'

sorry for being such a miserable cow,,,

chloe x

Replies

• Hey hunny, im feeling just the same at the minute....had my 1st 2 boys without even 'trying' and am now in month 16 with 3 mcs under my belt....cant help but think that im only meant to have the boys and no-more...i just hope i can prove myself wrong xxxxxx
  • Hey hunny, im feeling just the same at the minute....had my 1st 2 boys without even 'trying' and am now in month 16 with 3 mcs under my belt....cant help but think that im only meant to have the boys and no-more...i just hope i can prove myself wrong xxxxxx
  • thanx woomummy, it can get so down heartening cant it x
  • I wish i even had 1 baby to compare but i dont image
  • i am so sorry if i sound ungrateful i dont know if that is the right word, but another baby to me is as special as the first one i had and the 2nd the 3rd and the little bean i lost, hopefully we will all get what we are wishing and prying for vv soon xx
  • Chloe you dont have to apologise for wanting another baby, u have as much right as anyone to want another, regardless if u already have lo's. The want for another baby is no different if u already have children, its still there more so if anything as im sure like me you know excactly what your missing. All the luck in the world hunny, ive suffered 3mcs, and each one was more painfull, reminding me of how close i came to having my much wanted baby, hopefully next time it works out for us both xxxxxxxxx
  • i hope so woomummy thanks for that and you are so right xxx you explained it so much better than i did !!