Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Do you two-time us?

Does anyone chat on other websites?

I stick to babyexpert.....I havent wondered off yet...I wld feel weird joining other websites now! ha! xx

Replies

• Options
    I only come on here as I know people well and feel comfortable, plus I like to follow all the gossip! Plus I have heard that other sites are bitchy and I dont really have time for that so am happy here! xx
  • Options
    I go on a pre eclampsia one but its not about ttcing.xx
  • Options
    God, no, barely have time to keep up with the posts on here!
    xx
  • Options
    I only come on here as I know people well and feel comfortable, plus I like to follow all the gossip! Plus I have heard that other sites are bitchy and I dont really have time for that so am happy here! xx

this is a lovely forum!

I used to witness alot of bitching on Youandyourwedding.co.uk...cant be bothered with all that!! xx
  • Options
    Ive tried different sites but none are as friendly and as helpful as BE!

I cant be bothered with cat fights and bitchyness. You dont get any of that on here!

bm xx
  • Options
    nah i wouldnt go elsewhere as i feel at home here lol xxx
    http://tt.lilypie.com/dq380/.png

• Options
    Ive never used chat rooms at all before I started this one and I didnt find this until 15 months into ttc.
    This is the first one I came on - and Im glad it is cos Ive stuck with it and like it here. I dont think I could keep up with another forum!
  • Options
    i joined netmums but don't use it. prefer here by far.
  • Options
    I do image

But it isn't anything to do with babies or ttc, so you can breathe asigh of relief! lol!
  • Options
    ******types shamefully****

Sometimes, BUT it doesn't mean anything!! And it's nowhere near as good!!!!!!!

:lol: Seriously, I used to go on YAYW before I got married in May and I still go on sometimes but that's it. I find this the most friendly and helpful forum.

L xx
  • Options
    I used YAYW before I got married and then when we started TTC I naturaly went back to YAYW but then someone mentioned BE and now I am hooked.

YAYW is sooooo bitchy and slow especailly in the baby section, post never seem to move.

This is my home now.

http://tt.lilypie.com/1lcCp1/.png

• Options
    You must be joking! I don't have time to keep up on here let alone anywhere else! I am on Facebook but that doesn't count as cheating surely?!!

S xx
  • Options
    I joined one other site at about the same time in a rush of excitement about ttc!

I am still reading posts on both but I think I spend more time on here - it is very friendly and the message board is nicer to use. :\)

• Options
    i still go one YAYW,i only got married on sept,i dnt post as much not tho,but if your there and you see "the wife" wave and say hello,its me lol

i have seen xlouloubellex and rosapenny on there also,i put a thread in you and your baby asking who is on here,i did however start off here first,just popped over when planning my wedding and now im back ttc no2 whoo hoo lol
  • Options
    I began on other sites but tbh none of them have been anywhere near as friendly as this one,the others are very cliche i think.
    So no i jusy stick around on here,lol.
    Everyones so much nicer image
    xximage
  • Options
    Nope I just stick to this one, I love it on here. I can honestly say in all the time I've been here (2 + years) I've never once had any problems which is great. Not just the ttc forum all of them.

xx