Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Ok so i think my bodys playing tricks on me....

Ok so AF is set to arrive tomorrow but i haven had any symptoms and normally i cramp at least a few days before she actually arrives (but it could just be a little off schedule like usual) ANYWAYS so i dont know what its like to be pregnant because we are trying for our first but for about the past Week i have been getting Really sick at my stomach off and on it come and go and then actually about 2 days ago i will just start gaging like i am going to throw up when i get like that but i dont and i started noticing last night certain smells really got to me and like this morning when i brushed my teeth i started gaging and when i put on my perfume i always wear the smell really got to me and i gaged!!! sorry for TMI but anyways We have been trying to get pregnant for a few months now so there is a possibilty but at the sametime i know its probably just my thinking these things...I took a test about a week ago and it was a BFN so i doubt i am....Anyways i guess all i can do is wait and see if i start!

Replies

• Ok I don't want to get your hopes up. But I got this when I was pg, before my mmc. I can't remember how early it started, although I know it was a fter af was late.

I had trouble cleaning my teeth if I wet the brush first, I would gag on the toothpaste, and did throw up a few times. One of the early signs that my colleagues guessed I was pg, was not being able to cope with smells. Deodrants, perfumes etc I struggled with.

I really hope this is a good sign for you. Fingers crossed. xx
  • i've got my fingers crossed for you. When are you going to test? x
  • Thanks so much ...I really hope that i am i just am trying not to get my hopes up like i have so many times before but i am going to test probably Sat. just say a prayer it will be a BFP but if not it wont be the first! LOL
  • Good luck, hope you get your BFP!