Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

March TTC

2»

Replies

• Mrs Roberston,
    Im so sorry to hear that AF had arrived. I know exactly how you feel, I am also starting to wonder if I am ever going to get the BFP I so long for. How long have you been ttc? We are going into month 10, feels like so long!!! We have to keep up the PMA though as I am sure our turn is just around the corner. xxxx
  • Hey!

Hubby & I also hoping for a BFP in March - witch got me yesterday :cry:

First month using CBOPK so lets hope it works image

Baby dust to all x x x
  • I'll join you sweetie, AF due on the 27th Feb, so it would be an early march for me. I won't be coming on here after ov, as I need to relax, but I'll pop on if I get a bfp or af, good luck girlies xxx
  • Sorry to hear AF witch caught so many of you this month. Hopefully well all get BFP this month. When's everyone testing and I'll update page one?
  • Hi all,
    witch got me this afternoon so onto month 10 and hopfeully a March BFP for us xxxx
  • lizzybuffe sorry to hear the witch caught up with you this month! Hope march is a lucky month for us all.... month 10 for us too x
  • Hi Wanabeamama

We're trying for a March bean, by the ovulation calender thing though, if we conceived this month, it would be due on 19th November. Fingers crossed.

Good luck and lots of baby dust to you.

v xxx
  • Hi, can I join you on here please. I've been in TTC following MC as I had a MC at 10 weeks in Jan. My body has finally sorted itself out so we are officially TTC again this week. Not sure if we will get caught in March as it is so early but just want to join in, who knows!!!!!!!

I should be expecting AF about the 15th of March, but could be all over the place still from MC. Fingers crossed from now only. Bring on the BDing!!!!!!:lol: