Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Fertility friend is driving me mad!!!

WTF?? this fertility friend is really driving me nuts now. I am trying to input the temps that i haven taken for the last few days but everytime i enter it in for fri (first day of taking temp) it starts it as a new cycle for me and says that its cd1 when its not!! I just thought id start taking temps before AF arrived to see what my temp is like before AF is due?? Help me!!! xxx

Replies

• hmmm, is there anyway that you can enter your CD1 elsewhere without having to record temp?

i don't really know where to look to help....!

i'm not sure what i did but i managed to enter my cycles in retrospectively even though i wasn't taking my temps in all of them.

can you click on "cycles" on the left and either "new cycle" or "split cycle" or "change start date" - any of these might do the trick??

hope you manage to sort something!!

good luck image

xxx
  • Thanks for your advice, i might just start recording my temp on FF from my next cd1 and see what happens then as when i try to put temp in its almost as if FF thinks i am starting a new cycle. Will just keep it jotted down in my diary until then. Thanks. x