Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

TTC after mmc

Hi
I'v just had my first AF after mmc, its been 6wks since we found out, I was 11wks 2dys.
We'v had a rough time & I know its going to be hard but I feel I want to try again.
I wanted to come & join you ladies on here & try to be pos.

Wishing for lots of BFP's for everyone.
Take Care
Love Helen :\)

Replies

• hi helen nice to see you on this forum also. i hope we all get bfp soon. its been 4 months since my mmc so we are hoping it wont be too long.
    lots of luck becs xx
  • Hi Helen

It really helps to have your first af as you then start to feel that thins are 'working' and returning to 'normal'.

I have promised myself to only look forward...what happened, happened and we have put it behind us.

We have been 'actively' ttc all week, so fingers crossed.

Wouldn't it be nice if we all had BFP together?

Here's hoping X
  • Hi Becs & Sian
    I hope your both well.

I am glad AF came so soon after, it does make you feel better to know physically your back to normal.

I'v got everything crossed for everyone to get a BFP, it would be lovely if we got it together this mth.

I'v been using fertilityfriend.com to track OV, I used it last time & got preg straight away. So gonna try it again, I dont know if you'v seen it.

Good Luck to all
    Love Helen :\)
  • Hi girls, it's been 6 weeks since my m/c....still waiting for af to come. I've been using mymonthlycycles.com to track my cycles. Here's hoping for a baby boom xxxx
  • Hi Candygirl
    I hope you get your AF soon, I know how it feels waiting.
    Take Care
    Love Helen x x