Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Bit of fun- celebrities you love to hate

Okay I'm bored this afternoon and saw this on another website.

My list of most hated celebrities are:

NUMBER 1 OF ALL TIME) Jordan/Katie Price - Hmmm, let me see....fake, plastic, foul-mouthed, vulgar, shallow, bitchy. hey, whats not to like?

2) Victoria Beckham

3) David Beckham

4) Nicole Kidman (i can't explain this one, there's just something about her I don't like!)

5) Amanda Holden

I'll think of more........

Replies

• Okay (although I may be stretching the 'celebrity' label a little:

1) Paris Hilton - why am I forced to look at this girl?!

2) Davina McCall

3) Michelle Heaton

4) Jack Tweed

5) Amy Winehouse ( love her music - detest everything else!)
  • ooooo

1. Brad Pitt - Although lovely to look at
    2. Angelina Jolie
  • All of the above, plus:

- Mariah Carey ("I'd love to be skinny like ethiopians, but couldn't stand the flies" - WTF?!)
    - Patsy Palmer
    - Piers Morgan
    - Tom & Katie

there's plenty more, but it's making me irritated just thinking about them!
  • Oooh I can't stand Jordan either, she's so annoying!

Russell Brand - I can't look at him, have to turn the tv over!

Vanessa Feltz gets right on my nerves too!

Lucy xx

• ok here goes
    1) jodie marsh- get some cloths and ditch the lip liner!
    2)Jeremy kyle
    3)paris hilton
    4)harry hill
  • LOL Broodypants, Russell Brand used to freak me out when he did Big Brother's Big Mouth, but I don't mind him these days.

I forgot about Andrew Castle & Richard Arnold from GMTV.

Fearne Cotton as well.
  • Posy I just want to slap him! He brings out violent tendencies I didn't know I had!!

Ooh yeah Fearne Cotton, she's another one. Didn't she say something really stupid to someone once?
  • With you on the Jordan one.. maybe it's the current over exposure but she's so crude, tasteless, vulgar, arrogant and self obsessed.

Sophie Ellis Bexter- bit random I know but don't like her singing voice and think she looks a bit like an alien...?!

Mmmm Kerry Katona.... but feel a bit sorry for her though but at the same time frustrated with her that she can't seem to move on and pick herself up.

Jodie Marsh- The way she plays the victim but treats people as badly as she claims to have been treated.

Pete Doherty, Amy Winehouse and any other druggy celebs that set a bad example to our youth, get clean inside and out please.

Mmm that'll do for now... image
  • Jordan def top of my list with posh coming a very close second. I just cant help myself but to watch and read about them no 3 would be jordan ex peter and def tom and katie.
  • Sophie Ellis Bexter! Definately with you ont hat one hon.

She acts as though everyone else is something she trod in. And she can't sing. She's only famous thanks to her Mum...

Chantelle Houghton - no explanation needed

Phil Collins - right wing nob-end

Dannii Minogue

Victoria Beckham - she ranks highest on my list, always has done. I detest her. And her idiot of a husband. Who speaks like his balls are in a vice...

Jude Law

David Hasselhoff

Bush - he's not a celeb, but is vile. I actually hate him more than Posh Spice (who's as common as chips btw)

Chris Martin (Coldplay and his wife, Gwyneth Paltrow

Lily Allen

All the pussycat dolls

Mel Gibson

Liam Gallagher & wife Nicole

Jennifer Lopez

Lionardo DiCaprio (does anyone take himseriously?)

Kate Winslet (always looks like she has a smell up her nose)

Ok. I have to stop. You see what you made me do?!
  • oooh forgot about kerry katona def love to hate her.lol
  • Ha ha! TB Have you been working on that all afternoon?!

I have some to add:

Jeremy Clarkson

Lindsay Lohan

Britney Spears

Darren Day

Gillian McKeith of You Are What You Eat 'fame'

Gok Wan
  • Lol TB, I love your list.

I'm with you on the Chris Martin thing!

oooh Gok Wan, how annoying is he?!
  • i am so with you girls with the Katie price/jordan thing!
    I managed to cause a bit of a argument the other day on my facebook status by saying sommat like she was a slapper who should concentrate on looking after her kids!!
    had so many comments for/against her! opps!
    just dont understand young girls who look up to her, cant they idolise someone who is less fake? what is the world coming to?
  • Agree with you Barley...if I see one more picture of her posing in her bikini on a beach in Ibiza I'll throw the laptop out the window.

I work with a girl who loves her and is always leaving messages on Katie Prices FB page saying that she loves her and will support her no matter what. Weirrrd.
  • Wowzers Posy! That is wierd indeed!
  • I've got a friend who met Chris Martin, she's an air hostess and said he was a complete pr**k.

Although not a true celeb I can't stand that bird from the last Apprentice series with the funny mouth who didn't make the final, single mother one, can't remember her name. man she makes me ANGRY!! But good on her for taking time out to raise her kids and now getting back out there.

Hi Posy!!

GLK
    xx-xx
  • Hi GLK! Hows you and Bernard keeping?

Its Lorraine image I remember her because she kept going from an english accent to an irish accent, it sounded so daft.
  • I cannot stand Jim Carrey....he drives me MAD! Argh! The very sight of him makes me want to barf!

And Kerry Katona!

• i have a few other ones not listed but i cant for the life of me think who they are...will have to wait until they come on tv or something lol