Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

just being nosy but how old are we all?

Replies

• Options
    Baby on board, I'm sure you're not the oldest on this site, Can I ask how long you have been ttc?

xx
  • Options
    I am 24 image
  • Options
    This will be our third month, so I know its early days yet. But I've been reading something about fertility taking a dip after 30, another run down hill after 33 then plummeting after 35. Something else to worry about I suppose ha ha!

You read so much these days about women leaving it too late because we are 'want it all' generation, but I have genuinely not been a position to ttc before this year!
  • Options
    I'm 32 next month and this will be #1
  • Options
    I've heard that too, but I also think generally we are a much healthier generation with lots of vitamins, help, advice, medicines etc that people before may not have had so I don't think it's as bad as some dr's say (I'm sure someone will correct me though - lol!)

I'm approaching 30 and when I first discussed ttc with my dr he said I was still young and should have no problems and I'm only 3/4 years younger than you.

Fingers crossed you get your bfp soon

xx
  • Options
    I'm 31
  • Options
    im 30 yrs old and try for #2 x it took us 18mths to fall for anabel and i was 27 then x well 26 when we started ttc xx good luck to u all xxx
  • Options
    Youngest so far im 20, Please don't look down on me because im so young though please x
  • Options
    i'm 23! dont be silly stephR1989, i really dont think age has anything to do with maturity and when ur ready emotionally ur ready whether ur 20 or 40! xxxx
  • Options

Thanks very much everyone!!don't think am doing anything prob just go out for lunch or somit!!
    Stephr1989 no one would look down on u I was 20 when started ttc my dd but never fell preg till just befor I was 22!
  • Options
    I'm 28 !
  • Options
    Hi Kernow, It was over a year before I got pg last year in November, but we weren't trying really hard, I then had a mmc in January at 11w and we're now ttc with all the tools and gadgets this time!
  • Options
    I'm 26 (just) and ttc #2 :\)
  • Options
    oops, double post! :roll:

[Modified by: mustBmad! on April 14, 2010 05:02 PM]

• Options
    28 and ttc # 3, was 22 with dd and 24 with ds.
  • Options
    Im 25 and TTC for #1

MPP
    xxx
  • Options
    sorry to hear that baby on board, fingers crossed you get your BFP soon and it's a sticky!

Steph, I don't think anyone will look down on you for your age! As PrincessA said, it all depends on your maturity and when you feel ready, and if you feel ready now that's all that matters xx

In some ways I wish I'd started ttc before now as I know I want 2 or 3 children and sometimes worry I've left it a little late, especially if it takes a long time to concieve.

xx
  • Options
    I'm right behind you Bob!

36 in three weeks ttc #1

• Options
    Im 21 ttc no. 2! had daughter when i was 16!
  • Options
    I'm 35 (36 in a few months)