Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Miscarriage Today

Hi, just wanted to share my experience with you. I had my first child in December 2004 and my husband and i started trying for number two in May, i quickly fell pregnant and I was rushed to hospital with a suspected ectopic pregnancy on Sunday. The whole thing was awful i felt so unwell and when the doctor performed an internal scan she confirmed that no baby could be seen and being six weeks pregnant it should have been noticiable on the scan. After a week of uncertainity and blood tests to measure my hcg levels and ultrasounds i started having a miscarriage this morning. I just hope that next time we will be more LUCKY! X:\?:\?

Replies

• Options
    I'm sorry to hear that. Hang in there...
  • Options
    Hi, I'm so sorry for your loss.
    I found out 5wks ago that I had a mmc, I was 11wks2dys & went for a scan as I'd had some spotting.

I feel better as the weeks have gone on but still have days when I cry (like today). It is true what people say about time being a good healer.

You'll get lots of support from everyone here.
    Look after yourself
    Love Helen x x
  • Options
    Thanks girls, its nice to know that I can chat. I'm still at the crying stage, i'm sure the hormones can't help. Its good to know that there is support out there. i'll log in tomorrow. Night to everyone x
  • Options
    Sorry to hear your loss. Lots of baby dust for you next time

Sam
    32w+1
  • Options
    sorry to hear about your mc. I had a mmc in nov, i ws gutted, and only time made me feel better, i still have days when i am down about it, i was about 12 weeks when i found out i had lost it. I am now 29 weeks, happy trying x x
  • Options
    sorry to hear about ur miscarriage, i had a mmc, and a still born in 2004 it does get easier good luck x shannonsmummy x
  • Options
    sorry to hear about your loss and all you other girls too. there seem to be so many of you that have gone through this. good luck to you all xxx
  • Options
    Sorry to hear about ur mc. I hope you are holding up okay. Take care of urself.
  • Options
    hi hun sorry to hear about your loss take care of yourself big hug your way love sammy xxxx:\):\)
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Take care and be there for each other. Sending you both a >

Popcorn
    xxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    So sorry about your loss. Take comfort from each other. Thinking about you
    Take care
    Fiona xx