Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

increased discharge

Hi, this is my third month of trying to conceive. I think I ovulated about a week ago and for th last couple of days I have noticed an increase in my level of discharge. My first thought was that I might have a yeast infection, but as I have no other symptoms I wondered if this could actually be an early sign of pregnancy. Or would it be too early for this if ovulation was only a week ago? Any ideas?:\?

Replies

• Fingers crossed for you hun, as a lot of women do report having increased creamy cm on their 2ww and then get their bfp! xx
  • yeah this is true lot of women have increased cm during the 2ww, this is one of the reasons im so down as i have nothing and im 7dpo.
    good luck
    xcx
  • Hi hun fingers cross for bfp!!!! good luck.
  • I had this too this month too I did ask about it on here. I also got a BFP too so I think it must be a sign.
    Fingers crossed for you
    xx
  • Me to. I got an increase in CM from about 6 days and got BFP. Good luck.
  • OH im so glad to hear that as i too have had increased discharge and hoping for my BFp! Good luck to everyone this month!!!! x