Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

could this be a BFP??----PICCY

Replies

• hehe...husbAND think i lost plot xx o well hope soo xx
  • heya booey1 omgosh ive been so busy this w/e havent been on be! but wow1 thats amazing news! i have a good feeling! so have u done a test other than an ebay one? omgosh! whispers congrats xxxx
  • Oh dear god, the suspence is killing me :lol:

Lines only really get darker every 2 days hun. Go get a FR, SD or asdas own. They give better lines xxx
  • haha its killing me am off to get a test very soon this am prolly bout 12 ish time!....can anyone see my other test this am?...im getting meself something nice from the shop incase of BFN haha xx
  • Oh, good luck! I can't make out the lines on the second pic (just the effect of the camera I am sure)but *definitely* saw the line of the first pic. And if your tests look different from your hubby's -ve (lol!) that is a very good sign!

I was going to take the rest of the day off BE but don't think I'll be able to resist logging back in later now just to check! I really hope you get your BFP. xx
  • Just wanted to say good luck booey, how exciting, I shall be on here later to check! Don't keep us waiting for too long image xxx
  • bfn girls oh well I knew it x X
  • Sorry to hear that...but don't give up hope, just wait a couple of days & test again if AF doesnt show. It might just be that you HCG level are not strong enough yet, but if you are pregnant then they will increase the longer you wait...

Fingers crossed its just a shy beanimage xx
  • i had a to day period last week after one day late. X so don't think am. .. But on positive side got positive ov test so bd for me he he thanks girls x
  • Oh hun so sorry to hear that! Now be a positive Polly and get your arse into bed! He He x PMA PMA all the way x
  • ha ha indeed Mooker. . Its easy to get carried away with this ttc stuff ain't it lol x X
  • Absolutely!! I'm not even working at the moment I took some time off before we got married so you can imagine I've been driving myself crazy thinking about it 24/7!! PMA now though...although I\m saying that but once I get into my CBFM I'll be symptom spotting all over the place again! Ha Ha! x
  • K-A I was going to say the same but didnt want to get her hopes up again. Also a BFP gives a +ive on a OPK so that would explain that???

I dunno, time will tell but im so soory for getting your hopes up hun xxx
  • ahh thanks ladies image ...well yes i suppose ur right, ..i perhaps will try one, the one i use was a boots own branded one....was 2 for ??5 so thats what tempted me image xx ....u didnt get me hopes up babylove i do it to meself all the time haha xx
  • aw KA, ur so sweet, did u see the lines too?!...i thought it was just me going mad image ...i cant explain it..i saw them too x ....i guess time will tell but have to say am not feeling hopefull hehe xx
  • hiya booey, just to make u feel less iinsane lol. i did see the lines! its not just in ur mind. do bear in mind the test u did today wasnt with fmu? try again first thing 2moro maybe? or maybe even leave it til tues/weds? x
  • i thought all u lot would say " o dear, game over", i did to myself x....no it wasnt fmu, could the tests all been wrong? just all showing them bloody lines lol , cos this am one, shown up straight away im just wondering if the tests are built like that? xx
  • im not really sure tbh babe, sorry image only thing i can suggest is try in a few days? xxxx
  • oh its all fun n games hey mrsme image xxx
  • Ok I would test in 2 days. Your HCG levels double in 48 hours and use FMU.
    I have never used boots HPTs so dont know how good they are supposed to be but as I said before FR, SD or asdas own have always been good for me.
    The lines were there hun, lots of people saw it including my OH and son :lol:

You could maybe do a post on preg asking has anyone ever used boots hpt and were they good for early testing?

(((hugs)))