Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

testing Sunday 29th anyone?

2»

Replies

• Hiya huni!! How are you doing?? Did i miss your BFP??? I'm sorry! Congratulations huni! How far along are you?? xxxx
  • hi mrstil, its so good too see your face around again, although you wont mind me saying i hope its not for too long.

i am cd30 not due till next monday but been getting quite bad af cramps today so kinda fearing the worst.

l&n its so good to hear from you too, how are you hun, hope you are keeping well.xxx
  • Woohoo!!!! MrsTIL is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! image Welcome back babe, really good to see you. Just like old times, though L&N will have to keep popping back from due in July to see us now and then!

I'm def CD1 today - spotting has turned into a v light AF, and temp took a nose dive this morning so the inevitable is just around the corner me thinks. Humph. image

How about you other girlies? where you at this week? still holding out til the weekend to test?

Big hugs xxx
  • aww hun sorry she found you, i think she is on her to visit me as well and very nastily as well i have had the worst af cramps today. not due till monday so not sure if she will make an earl appearance or id she will just cause me pain for the week.

aww well onwards and upwards till next month. i f she comes on time i will ov right over xmas so hopefully be nice and relaxed as we on hols.xx
  • My first post on this topic.. I'm planning to do a test on sat, but not sure as we haven't tried all that much. I do not know any of the lingo, so someone will have to fill me in. I currently have one daughter whos 7 months and was going to wait till jan, but got to impatient and hormonal so starting from now. How's everyone else getting on?
  • Im with you.... good luck xx
  • Oh Fergy I'm sorry af appeared! I hope you had a big glass of wine and some smelly cheese in preparation for that BFP next month!

Angel I'm sorry she might be on her way but really hoping she isn't.

Am 5+5 today and keeping my fingers very tightly crossed, have been referred for early scan at around eight weeks which hopefully be reassuring!
    How have you been Mrs TIL?
    xxx

• Sorry to hear AF arrived *fergy* (((()))))

I've managed to hang on so far, trying to wait til Sunday, 4 days to go... I do have symptoms and it's so hard not to get my hopes up!

Good luck everyone x
  • Hey kittenmittens

keeping fingers crossed for that BFP! I won't be testing till the 1st, if AF shows her nasty face, that'll be it till after christmas!

So far have sore tingly boobs and am soo super exhausted - probably from all the SSing! Lol!

Keep positive girlies. Hugs all round image
  • Yeah I have the tingling boobs too. It's really strange, especially when I'm at work trying not to keep rubbing my boobs to make it stop! It's kind of itchy so my natural instinct it to grab them... not appropriate lol
  • Ha ha! I know what you mean, definitely not appropriate - I teach so thats a big no no! image

Its frustrating cos you don't know whether your noticing it cos its a new sensation or if you're making it up in your head! :roll:

Wheelbarrows full of babydust!
  • Has anyone tested today? x
  • I haven't cos I've been spotting and getting a few little cramps since Friday night. It's not much, just when I wipe and nothing so far this morning. If AF doesn't arrive properly in the next few days I might POAS!
    Have you tested kittenmittens? x
  • No, I tested on Thursday and got a bfn which upset me a lot more than I thought it would :\( so now waiting a few days... can't really face another bfn. Feeling a bit sad tbh.
  • me neither, she hasnrt arrived yet but she def on her way so not bothering.xxx