Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

depressed

well its a no,af turned up 2 days early today with a vengence,really strong cramps and very heavy.feeling very depressed and deflated.

Replies

• Hi Claire i've been following your thread. So sorry it's not the news you hoped for. I don't think there's anything i can say to make you feel better right now other than go get a hot water bottle and a big pile of chocolate to keep you going! Take care xx
  • So sorry claire01 I'm gutted for you. There is nothing I can say but we're all here for you. Take care Lisa xxx
  • Oh Claire, I'm so dissapointed for you. I know exactly how that feeling can get you and it's the pits. I really hope you let me know how you are doing - even if it's only to moan. Eat loads. Lots of love xxx
  • Oh Claire Im so sorry, I know how disspointing it is.... Lots of hugs...xxxxxxxx
  • thanks girls
    i think my body is having a spazzy as the cramps only lasted an hour or so,dont normally get any and the bleeding is quite light now . feeling a bit sick and a bit tired but couldnt sleep lst night so thats prob why..
  • Hi claire01,im so sorry 2 hear that.Words cant take away that crap feeling that af gives u but just want u 2 know that im thinking of you.Gayle xx