Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

And on to the next month I go (running out of cycle buddies)

2»

Replies

• Hi Jay, Thanks hun, my lesson learned is I am not testing until I reach day 30, even though I run at 26 days on average although like you I can be 27 sometimes 28 but the longest has been this 30 days. If I have a chemical pg and then bleed I would rather not know this is too upsetting for me.

So onto the next month, assuming this chem pg has not messed up my cycles: EOV is April 29th, EAFD is May 13th, POASD is May 17th.
  • Yeah.....Jay thanks for taking things into control! You were brill last month. How are you doing? I'm glad that PMA has picked up and I'm looking forward to another month battling it out together. Weirdly enough my AF has been very light too...only two days! I have learnt some very valuable lessons this month though and have my feet firmly on ground this time :\)

Bob ...how are you doing pet? I really hope all goes well at the doc's this week. Have a really good feeling for this month. Going home to Ireland May 15th for my birthday so will bring back extra strength Irish luck for all of us!

Anyway my details are as follows

EOVD = May 1st/2nd
    EAFD = (Boooooooo!) May 16th
    POAS = May 17th

xxx
  • Hi Frecks, I'm miserbale,, of course, but what are you gonna do hey! So bring on the next month, this is almost a battle of the wills between me and AF now - I feel like I'm in the wizard of oz (waiting for the witch - that b***h)!!! I'm going to win one of these days :\)

Have I finally gone insane????
  • Hiya am on CD1 so wondered if I can also join you?

my details would be as follows:

EOVD:May 6th
    EAFD::May20th
    POAS:May21st

Thanks
    Jen x
  • Good attitude Bob!!!! It's true what you say though. Every month that it doesn't work is a step closer to a little healthy bean. I went symptom crazy last month and it was only my first so I think you may have already qualified for senility. I feel happy that it's now a fresh start and we get to try again!

I think we should all make a pact not to test early this month. It really upset me what happened to you. There was so much heartache last month all over the forum and the amount of money we spend unnesssecarily on HPT would be better off going to a children's charity! It annoys me that multi national companies like Clearblue are reaping in the profit by preying on the hopes and dreams of women who dearly want chldren which is exactly why they make tests that can be used 4 days before your period. In reality, who really can't wait an extra 4 days when if it's positive you will have 9 months to go!!!!! Easily said but maybe nature didn't intend us to know about chem preg and m/c as much as we do.

Anyway, I'm off to work and happy that I don't have to sit all day wondering if those "cramps are normal".

Have a great day girls!
    xxx
  • hey girlys can i join you! My af arrived 16th april exactly 28 days since last pill bleed, thought i was preg has had loads of symptoms but nope must have been in my head! Can i ask you guys when is it your suppose to bd around ov? Last month i had cramps around the 2nd april and ewcm on the 5th so we got down to it then, have read tho your best to do it the week before this? My hubby was away that week so we never, is this true or is it when you get the ewcm? Im confused! Lol! Good luck to us all! X x x
  • Hi ladies x
    Of course you can join us nicxxx, glad to have you with us x What pill were you on? I was on microgynon and it took about 3 months for my periods to get back to the way they were before I was on the pill.....although some people get them back straight away and fall pregnant after the first month. SO if you have a 28 day cycle then my guess would be that you would OV around the 1st May, therefore I would BD from the 27th April to the 2nd May every other day. I guess then your next EAFD would be 13th May?
    EWCM is definately a good sign that you may be OVing and I also get the OV cramps a couple of days before aswell.
    OK so I think I may rename this thread "The Golden Girls cycle buddies". What do you all think? xx
  • I like it Jay.

Welcome nicxx - I myslef like the sperm meets egg plan! Look it up on Google! it's easier than explaining it!

Ok my pma is coming back slowley girls. I did my BBT this morning and it has returned to normal.

I went to the doc's yesterday and the U/S showed that I had cleared everything out naturally so no surgery needed or anything - thank god! I am due to go back tomorrow to see the doc and get the blood results back and they said she'll look into my mc's.

dh and I are off for a nice weekend away this weeknd which is long overdue, just in time for us to start bding on Monday! image

I miss MrsR! :cry: I am well happy for her though image - MrsR say hi if you're checking in.....
  • I miss MrsR too xx But she was Dorothy wasnt she and Dorothy was the golden girl to leave right at the end wasnt she! OK if i dont get my BFP this time then im changing from Rose to Dorothy! he he
    OK am gonna start the golden girls thread separately now x
  • hi, everyone. as expected af arrived a few days late. onto month 2 ttc, although our first full month. i came off the pill in november and last month was first af that was outside 26-28 days. my estimated af date is 17th may and poas 20th may. fingers crossed its a great month for BFPs, jen
  • hey girlys thanks for the advice! I was on microgynan too, i got preg with my first baby when within the first month of coming off the pill but i suppose its different every time! Lol! I really hope this is our month! And we all get our bfps! So yep i should be testing around the 13th may, god 13 . . . unlucky for some hey? Ha ha! Hope not for me! X x x
  • hiya you can add me too! I am on Cd 4 and cycle ranges from 29-32 days normally but was 37 days this month! First month back on here so really looking for some good buddies to help me through! think EAFD will be around 17/05. as for OV not sure- using opks as have tried last 2 months and not seen as positive one yet. got a huge pack to can test for longer- trying smep too,
    xxxxxxxx
  • im out this month too would like a cycle buddy if theres 1 or 2 going spare!! af came on friday 17th 1 day early!! so its on to month 2 of ttc! so i rekon im on cd6??
  • im out this month too would like a cycle buddy if theres 1 or 2 going spare!! af came on friday 17th 1 day early!! so its on to month 2 of ttc! so i rekon im on cd6??

Forgot to add my details!!

EOVD = 30th April
    EAFD = 14th May
    POAS = did it early last month so this month im waiting till my af is due so 14th May image

[Modified by: New Mrs L! on April 22, 2010 09:26 PM]

• Hi so excited and New Mrs L!
    Ive added you onto the other thread called the golden girls cycle buddies xx