Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

just bought a test

Hi guys, just bought a test for tomorrow morning as still no sign of af. getting quite excited now but just trying not to build hopes up too much as last month was the only one since coming off pill that i had 28 day cycle. I really hope i am pg, this month i made sure we had sex before my last af stopped as i have really long periods and don't normally do anything until it's all absolutley gone (sorry to be graffic) but this month we did so i'm hoping that's made the difference. Still got the little bumps on my nipples which are bigger than nomal and noticed last night that my left breast seems to be bit larger than usual. really want to just go an pee on the test now but oh wants me to wait so we can look at the result together. fingers crossed

Replies

• good luck honey fingers crossed for a bfp let us know how it goes
    love leighxxx and baby dust
  • Hi chriss,oh my god im so excited for you.pleeeeeeaaaaaassssseeee let it be a BIG FAT POSITIVE!!!! i will have my fingers crossed for you.let us know as soon as you can.goode luck chick.Gayle xx
  • hi chriss, i really hope its a very good result for you,
  • Thanks guys, I know I'm getting really excited now, oh just txt asking whether af is still at bay too we've been like a pair of giggling kids every time i've come back from the loo. I'm going out with my sisters tonight and not sure whether to say anything, actually I'm lying, I can't hold my own water I'll deffo mention it. speak to you all in the morning guys. thanks for the positive thoughs x.x.x.x.x.
  • Good luck Chriss!!! Fingers crossed for you!! Let us know xxxxxx
  • good luck chris