Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

First time mums, what are you most looking forward to.......

2»

Replies

• What a gr8 thread, i'm looking forward to actually being pg and then holding the lo in my arms for the first time and seeing dh face when he hold the lo in his arms. Arggh, i can't wait now, so looking forward to the day i get two line or the word PREGNANT spelt out in front of me.
  • oooh - I'd not thought of that. "Baby needs...." must get thinking for that one... new jeans? Cup of tea? A holiday, even.

The possibilities are endless!
  • I'm looking forward to seeing dh holding our baby for the first time (though will probably be too knackered to really notice that one :lol: ) Also looking forward to my baby gripping my finger in it's hand. Also it will be fascinating seeing what character they turn out to have (will they be adventurous, shy, etc) As a teacher i really enjoy watching children of primary age learn, I don't have much experience with tiny ones so that will also be great.
  • i'm really looking forward to seeing the baby at 12 week scan wriggling around and getting a bump, and telling all our friends and family.
    and getting lots of baby things image

then of course when baby is born i just cannot wait to hold it, see my DH holding it, going for walks with pram, then talking to the baby image
    oooh you've got me going now!!! could go on forever!!!

xxx
  • What a lovely thread!

Im really looking forward to giving my baby their first cuddle and the smell of their hair and skin! I love the smell of babies and that they have such lovely soft skin!
    I also can't wait to have a nice round bump and feeling so proud that I'm making my husbands baby!
    Also seeing my husband with our LO, thinking about it makes my heart melt!

Bx