Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

I need to stay away from ebay!!!

Oh my god. Everytime, I go on ebay I buy something and it's usually TTC related!!!

I really need to be kept away!!:lol:

Replies

• I can relate to that, I'm not a big eBay user, but am drawn to pgncy tests in every pharmacy type shop that I go in. It's a nightmare!
  • I know, I now have every type of pregnancy test winging it's way to my house!! :lol:

I wouldn't mind but i know if they are there, it won't be long before I use them. Then I will be off buying more.

Before this, it was wedding magazines. My Husband is going to be convinced that I am trying to bankrupt us!! :lol:

xx
  • Hey hun, thats another thing we have in common, we are both addicted to baby expert and e-bay!! Lol :lol:
  • Oh good, glad I am not the only one!!

I think it's his fault anyway. if he will go to work and leave me, what does he expect me to do!!! :lol:
  • Lol!!! My OH is on nightshift just now so Im spending even more time on this forum and spending more pennies on e-bay!!!

I always have a wee look at all the baby stuff 2!! Love looking at the prams!! xxxxxx
  • sorry ladies can i but in lol

i'm an ebay addict aswell,actually got most of my wedding stuff from their lol

anyways i was looking at PG test on there and didnt have a clue which ones to get? with my first pg i got them from asda but ebay is so much more fun shopping,so my Q is what ones do you buy?

thanks lisa
  • Hello Lisa,

I just buy the cheapie ones as then it doesn't matter if you get a bit obsessed with testing as they don't cost a lot!!

I then also keep a Clearblue or first response at home just to confirm when I get my BFP on a cheap ebay one.

Hope that helps, xx
  • thanks for that mrs....d,there were just so many i didnt have a clue lol you'd think i didnt have a lo already lol