Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Any Chance?

2»

Replies

• Options
    Thanks Poppy, where abouts in your cycle are you lovely? x

Edited because I just realised Poppy is going to be a mummy poppy image Can I have baby brain already :lol: xx

Congrats again hun xx

[Modified by: BroodyBeth on January 07, 2010 09:56 PM]

• Options
    Thanks Poppy, hopefully we will be joining you in your forum soon - Due in Sept 2010. xx

Baby brain indeed BroodyB!!!! xx
  • Options
    Hi BB, Im out, AF caught me a day early....even though we weren't really ttc this month, its still gutting..still had a little cry in the toilets at work. image oh well here's to next month CD1 here we go...im def doing the SMEP this cycle, using preseed this time too. Just want to get AF out of the way and we can get cracking!!!! haha, how are you getting on BB? XX
  • Options
    BB - just wanted to say your symptons sound really positive. I waited until after Af to test this month as I wanted to know for sure that it would be a BFP so your doing fab holding off not testing!

Hopefully we'll see your BFP post tmw/Sunday! Good luck

PP84 x x
  • Options
    Hi Broody,

Don't want to get your hopes up too much as every lady is different, but I had an inkling that I was pregnant before AF was late as I had lots of twinges and pulls in my womb-area and the occasional sharp pain to the right of my womb (like a pulled muscle) - so fingers corssed for you.

I tested positive at 10 dpo and have never spent a longer week worrying about missed-miscarriages, so you're definately doing the right thing and holding out as long as you can before testing. If this bean decides not to stick around, I won't be testing that early again.

Fingers crossed for you

xxx
  • Options
    Oh MrsLolly, I am sorry! Thats really crap!! A good cry usually helps me when she gets me, at least you did it in the toilets, I subject OH to it! Good luck with SMEPing this cycle image If AF gets me then I'll be trying SMEP too! Really gutted for you!

I'm feeling ok, just massively bloated. Sure I look about 20wks pg - I wish haha. Been really paranoid at work today. Still got big sore boobies and noticed last night in bed when I lay on my left side I got a pulling type ache on the right side quite low down and when I turned over it felt like there was a lot of pressure in the same place. Not sure what thats all about, maybe trapped wind :roll: but I slept on my front instead :lol:

Thanks for the PMA boost Arls and MrsPP image I'm going to try to keep my feel on the ground but feeling really positive!

I will not test until Sunday!I will not test until Sunday!I will not test until Sunday!I will not test until Sunday! :lol::lol: xx
  • Options
    G/C

Saw this & had to reply.

BB I had that pain you describe with 1 of my pg. I mentioned it when used to post here 2 other ladies who had just got there bfp also had it!!

Good Luck xxx
  • Options
    The one from laying on your side? Or the pulling twinges? They've both been in the same area actually :\?

I've had the funny pains while trying to sleep for the past few nights but last night was the only one where I had to turn over because it was really bothering me!

Thanks for posting that - another PMA boost :lol: I could really be setting myself up for a big fall here :lol: xx

[Modified by: BroodyBeth on January 08, 2010 05:40 PM]

• Options
    Sorry dull ache/twinge near bikini & to the side. Sometimes would get a funny ache in hip or thigh & couldnt get comfortable at night!!

Good Luck hun xxx
  • Options
    I just had to come back and read this post again BB, isn't it strange reading back through old posts when you were wondering if you were pregnant and it turns out you are! I also went very forgetful before i found out, i couldn't remember what i had bought anybody for xmas!

Will this be your first?

Congratulations again x
  • Options
    Thanks Poppy

image yes this will be our first! All we have done all morning is sit and look at each other and laugh :lol: Its so strange to think I am pregnant image

Another one which I didn't add to here was I kept saying to OH that I was getting bladder weakness because I felt so wet. It's CM and I'm still getting loads of it!

Going to give it a few days before I come over to due in Sept - AF was due tomorrow so want to make it past then safely ans get a CBD done but might wait a few more days for that x
  • Options
    I had lots of cm too. I still have it now, one day it won't be so bad then the next i have lots, keep having to run to the toilet thinking something bad has happened! I have an early scan on monday when i will be 6+3 x
  • Options
    I hope everything goes well at the scan hun, you should be able to see the heartbeat then shouldn't you image I will be browsing due in Sept so will see how you get on! Are you having the early scan because of previous MC? Sorry if I'm confusing you with someone else there...

I'm 4+1 today :lol: We have been to Tesco and I bought 2 Tesco tests for tomorrow morning and a CBD to save for a few days. xx