Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I am SO not pregnant this month!

Sorry for the lack of PMA but I don't have one single symptom and I just got the brown cm I always get a day or two before AF...

So no BFP announcement on Xmas day, but at least I can drink and eat what I want at all the Christmas parties coming up in the next couple of weeks. It's lucky I love wine almost as much as I love babies :lol:

xxx

Replies

• Options
    Im the same as you, i have no symptoms, a bpn on a test today and im gutted as im not even looking forward to xmas - hubby is away. Im really gutted, have spent most of today feeling rubbish.
    xcx
  • Options
    Oh hon, sorry you feel rubbish. When is your hubby back?

I have to say that I don't feel bad about it at the moment. I'm so busy with work and have started applying for new jobs for next September (Regardless of whether I get pregnant by then...). Before I wasn't planning anything exciting for the coming months as I kept on thinking 'I might be pregnant' but now I plan loads for the future, without a baby in it, and the baby will be a brilliant bonus!

How long have you been trying? How many dpo? It might not be showing up yet so don't lose hope!

xxxx
  • Options
    im 8dpo, hubby will be back in 9 days then leaves on 23rd dec. Im spending xmas alone as my parents live 140 moles wy and i cant leave our animals. So really i wont be alone as i have my animals. We have been trying two months but to be honest i have been wnting to try for two years but hubby kept sying not until we are married. we were married in october but he had to go back to work 2 days after so we didnt have a honeymoon and i cn either ttc or go on honeymoon now so ive chosen ttc.
    We moved to the coutry a year and a half ago and because i trained as a teacher in england i cnt work in a permanent job in scotland so im stuck relly. I do get really lonely but im getting used to it, hvent seen anyone since thursday evening - how sad is that im only 25.
    xcx
  • Options
    Oh hon, that's rubbish. No advice really - at least you have us lot on here :\)

By the way, I'm a teacher too xx