Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Cycle Buddies Freckle Trixie85 Kimlou Sally881 MrsR & BOB

Replies

• he he Are you planning a trip back over here this year at all? x
  • I was there a few weeks ago in Manchester for work, right after my mmc - it kept my mind off everything. I should be going back for work in a couple of months time, if not sooner. I usually make it at least once a year to see family and then a few times for my job. Not sure what I'll do about the travel for work if I get my BFP - having had the one mmc I'll be a little nervous about it.
  • Hi all,

Blanche has landed, CD2 can I join the Golden Girls?? and the other ladies on here. Not trying this month but just want in on the crack LOL xx
  • It wouldn't be the GG's without you Blanche!!image
  • Thanks for the posts Jay and BabyonB! It really helped to keep me sane today.

I only came off the pill late December so cycles could be still a bit messed up. I used cheap OPKs and CB OPKs last month but not an iota of a smiley! I had all the symptoms..ewcm etc....but nada.
    I'm sure I just need to be a little more patient. My last two cycles were 32 and 30.

Fingers crossed for you Kimlou x
  • hi thanks frekle and every1 else for your pma still no sign of af yet still have heavy (.) (.) had them for 2 weeks now just wish af would show now so i know where i stand. too scared to test now il give it til next week and if af hasnt showed il test again because was 4 days late last month usually 28 day cycle. sorry for the negativity ladies just used to seeing BFN now so trying not to think about it.

SD hope you have a wkd hol and just enjoy being relaxed about ttc where are you going on hol now? maybe there could be a baby named after it lol! im going to paignton torquay and i like the name paige so maybe theres a connection ha!

frekle im sure it will happen for you sending you babydust xxx

jay theres no harm in window shopping and the hot weather sounds like a good idea : ) and good luck the weekend with ttc will have my fingers crossed xxx

bob- who can i be is there any one else? sorry i dont watch it but would like a name anyway ha! x

• Hi

Am going to San Antonio Bay so I like Antonia but she would get Toni for a girl but I prob wouldnt have that name lol.

Could be a 2ndmoon baby on the horizon tho am not going on hol till end May but suppose it will fly in! Am on a huge keep fit campaign because since we got married I have turned into a couch potato!!!!

xx
  • me too im swimming and doing janice battersbys exercise dvd 3 times a week and doin the special k and weightwatchers too. go on hol the beginning of may so gotta get in shape. im not married yet tho so cant use that as an excuse lol! x
  • Hi KimL, It's Jay you'll have to ask about names she's the GG's expert!!!! We're the GG's as we were cycle buds last month and Jay is addicted to them!!!! I watched it alot but can't remember who else there may be in it. Jay was there a regular that KL can be called after?

I've been exercising for the first time since my mmc, running on the treadmill like a hamster on a wheel!!!!:lol: I'm hoping to lose 10lb by my hols in May so I might be able to wear a bikini, unless i get pg first, then who cares!image

SD - you're going to San Antonio Bay in Texas???? That's not far from me!

KL I can't believe you're waiting until next week to test!! I am a POAS addict and I definately couldn't wait until then! I almost want to poas for you!image
  • hi ladies can i join u? i'm currently cd25, ov'd (i think) cd17, but had another lot of ewcm on cd 21, so who knows??...testing 2nd april which i think is cd32, not holding out much hope for this month tho, hardly bd'd at all. good luck to all xx
  • hi bob i am usually an addict also but had a bfn a few days ago and didnt bd much so im trying to stay calm lol! and also spent a fortune last month on cbd so gotta be good x

welcome wow hope you get your bfp im also testing the 2nd apr if af dont show her ugly face so babydust to all xxx
  • Hi KL, you should try and get the amazon cheapies I've been using the opk's and they work just fine, much cheaper than the store bought opk's/hpts! Of course I have only had bfn's on the hpt's as yet so can't comment on the accuracy but I assume it will work when the time is right. It saved me a fortune last month, I poas 7 times before I stoppped :lol:

Hi Wow, so let us know when you test, I wish I was closer to testing, all this waiting is a killer! I'm hoping for an xmas day baby! How great would that be image
  • Yay Blance is back for some fun xx image
    KL - well there were only the 4 main golden girls but they had daughters so maybe you could be one of them or one of the sisters? Lets see there was;
    Kirsten - Rose's daughter
    Janet - Blanches's daughter
    Becky - Blanche's daughter (i think she had a baby by artificial insemination)
    Lilly - Rose's sister
    Blanche had 2 sisters but i cant remember their names at the moment. I will find out and let you know though.
    So you can pick one of those or i will try and remember some of the others x

Welome aboard WoW Baby

Well i've been recovering all day today. Went to a slumber party last night (havent done that since i was much younger) and we had mudslides, cava, sparkling rose and my oh my was i tipsy. I was the oldest person there though at 32, although most of the others arent that far behind me at around 30. There were a couple of girls there who were 16 and 17.
    This will make you laugh!
    They had been touching my friends snake, urgh i hate snakes, and one of the girls went to the sink to wash her hands after and guess what i did. I leaned over and said make sure you use soap after touching that thing! I couldnt believe it i'd turned into my mother! ha ha
    Eventually got to sleep on the couch at about 3am but got woken up shortly after by one of the ladies snoring and OMG did she snore like a bear! So needless to say i had had very little sleep and wasnt feeling that great after the mix of drinks. Poor hubby has felt the brunt of it today with me being a bit moody (i'm such a miserable cow if im tired).
    We've settled down to watch a film now so i expect i will probably fall asleep whilst watching it!

Got my niece's 4th birthday party tomorrow. Its her birthday Monday but my sis is doing a little party for her tomorrow. Of course she loves everything pink and absoutely loves dressing up like a princess!

Still got painting to do so might try and get some done tomorrow before we go to the party. BOB (Sophia) did you manage to finish all your painting yet?

How have your weekends all been?
    Jx
  • He he BOB no San Antonio Bay in Ibiza lol not Texas yee haa!!!

Just watched twilight new moon was good, weird ending tho, anyway off topic but am still bleeding??? gone from dark red to a brown colour now done a test and BFN so guess am just having a weird cycle unless it was a chem pregnancy.

xx
  • Hi J, oh is away with the boys this weeknd as you know so it's been a bit boring for me, all my friends are busy this weeknd so couldn't meet up for a big night out - typical. Your slumber party sounds like fun although the snoring and hangover maybe not so much fun! When you started talking about the snake I thought you were going to say something rude - ha ha just my dirty mind!

I just did a 3.5 mile run and am going to have wee glass of vino in a minute, my little reward for being such a good girl image Lost 3lb this week so will keep going.

I cleaned the house this morning, v. boring, and tried to cut the dogs hair but gave up as he kept wiggling, so off to the groomer for him!

I did finish painting last weekend it took me all day Sunday to finish and I really like how it turned out. Trouble was when i put the toilet tank on the back of toilet I only went and cracked it!!! So I had to order another one online and I'm not sure when that will arrive. Luckily I have more than one toilet in the house and it wasn't too expensive to replace it - just annoying.

Watched twilight new moon today, I didn't like it as much as the 1st one, mainly as Edward wasn't in it as much, I do like a good look at him ;\) , I'm not into Jake at all.

So back on ttc, I had some ewcm today (maybe it was Edward :lol: , I am soooo rude), but not stretchy enough (I know tmi) so did an opk which was -ve. Good job really as oh isn't back until tomorrow afternoon! So I may ov early this cycle as I'm only cd9 at the mo, I will now keep doing the opk's daily and we'll bd tomorrow just in case i'm early this month. My temp was weird this morning too it was 97.8 yesterday and 98.4 today, a huge jump, although I did wake up later than normal so maybe that was it. Am hoping for my little xmas babe this time around :\)

What cd are you on now?
  • SD we were typing at the same time! I watched TNM today too!

Sorry you had a bad month this month - I don't think you should stop trying though until your hols, you should still try and see what happens, sods law says you'll get your bfp as it's inconvenient for the holiday! Hopefully we both will.

Whay else you been up to this weekend?
  • Hiya hun, not much lunch with my sis and a spot of shopping yey. Am CD3 funny you should say that cos my af has finished if it was af it started on mon mornin and was light pink then lasted 3 days but wasnt there all the time and then thur/fri it was slightly heavier but nothing too bad have had no af pains or anything, normally am in agony when am on my period so I just dont understand whats going on. Today when I went to toilet I wiped and its back to brown again?

We probably will try this month but taking a relaxed approach and seeing what happens. Our hol is just a week all inc but a chance to relax and chill xx
  • Your cycle does sound a little unusual this month based on what you've said you normally have. I wonder what did happen. :\?

All I can say is, and it's not much consolation, that something wasn't quite right or ready just yet. That's what people tell me about my mmc, and sometimes it annoys me but I do believe it - I have or it'll drive me nuts. (If that annoys you give me slap I don't mind ;\) )

I reckon we'll both get our bfp's before our hols! Typical - no drinking then image

So what did you think of TNM other than the weird ending? I keep wondering if he can have babies with her, can vampires have sex even??? I would think so but they haven't done it yet, ha ha!! If I was her I'd be jumping all over him - yum!
  • hi everyone still no sign of af and my (.) (.) have been hurting for a week 2 weeks now omg they hurt! not sure if signs of af or bfp? im 2 days late dont want to test yet and see BFN.

I know what happens in the next twilight sega eclipse yes vampires can have sex but very aggresve sex, i can tell you more if you want?... some dont like to spoil the fun lol!

I went out last night and had a few drinks feeling dizzy and tired today but not sure if thats the beer or not ( wishful thinking) ha!

The next few days are going to be horrible waiting for af to show only bd twice this cycle and had sore (.) (.) last month then af showed and then i had a bfn last week but was a cheapy arghh thought i was bein calm about it all but im really not x
  • YEYYYYYYYYY!
    Got my first high. Feel so much better and normal now.

Saw Twilight New Moon too during week but I was a little disappointed not to get a bit more Edward action! I wish she would just let him bite her and get on with a little vampire action.

How are you all doing today? x