Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Cycle Buddies Freckle Trixie85 Kimlou Sally881 MrsR & BOB

Replies

• Hi ladies,

Sorry I haven't been particularly active on here lately, I'm on CD10 today and only just starting to pick myself up after AF came. I thought it was best to keep my complete lack of PMA to myself! image

My new pack of Amazon cheapy OPKs came yesterday so I'll probably start POAS tomorrow - I have long cycles so pointless wasting them before then!

I've got a bit of a short week at work this week and then I'm off the following week so I'm hoping that a lack of work related stress will help things!

Freckle - I know what you mean about the relief when you get a high / positive OPK, it's great to know your body is actually working properly! Fingers crossed for you!

SD - good to have you as a cycle buddy again pet, hopefully the relaxed approach will work for us all this month. :lol:
  • MrsR we're on the same cd. I too am using the amazon opks's you can poas to your heart's content! dh is back from his boys trip tonight so we'll be bding, assuming he didn't kill all his swimmers off with access alcohol!

KL - you're driving me nuts, 2 days late, sore bb's and no poas!!!! Please do it tomorrow, please, please, please I can't wait any more image

• he he BoB you do make me chuckle x

Well the BDing hasnt gone well this weekend. We havent done it at all yet (and he keeps asking me whats the matter! Of course I say nothing but it is because he's being frigid! he he) I said to him earlier about having a quick session but he said he wasnt in the mood WTF?? Well we'll just see what happens tonight i suppose but if he thinks im making an effort to seduce him then hes got another think coming humph
    Although I am supposed to be having a relaxed attitude this month i'm still a bit peeved really. The trouble is that ever since i came off the pill my sex drive has rocketed especially around the time i ovulate.

On a separate note we didnt have the birthday party for my neice today as she was really ill this morning with sickness and the other end. Poor little mite. Ended up doing more painting.

Just watching the dancing on ice final at the moment. Hubby downstairs watching the other half of the football. urgh
  • Good luck with the bding tonight Jay - I won't say I'll be thinking of you ha ha :lol: Maybe you should think about your sexy builder from next door it might entice you to seduce dh!! Does he wear one of those carpenter type belts? (the builder not dh - ha ha!!!!) God I love those belts, he he, especially with a nice pairs of jeans and no shirt. I obvioulsy know what you mean about sex drive - listen to me, you'd think I'd been locked up for a year!!

Poor little neice, fancy missing your own party! That's sucks. So did you get the painting finished?

So MrsR, Jay, trixie, freckle, PPod and I are all on about the same track at the moment I think, this is exciting!!! I want an xmas babe so much that I don't think it'll be me this month, I know that it's early to say that but usually when I want something bad it doesn't happen, still not harm in trying image I'm pulling out all the stops this month just in case and am ok if it doesn't happen. Anyway they way I figure it at least 1 or 2 of us has to get that BFP!!!

KL - Have you poas yet???? Wow baby, Sally and Rainbow aren't you due to test soon??? How are you girls doing?

SD - I think you're right behind us girls in oving right? How're you doing today?

Back to the old grind tomorrow for me which will be a long tiring week with all the bding that needs to occur also!
  • hi no not poas yet and still no sign of af i havent got any tests in the house good job really ha. i was 4 days late last cycle and will be 4 days late tomorrow so if no af today il test tomorrow but im sure af is going to show im just not that lucky to have an xmas pud lol! listen to me oh i need some pma dont i!!!

hows the others who are testing? x
  • Hi girls! Hope you all had a good weekend....

I'm on my second day of highs on CBFM and some clear EWCM today so I'm excited about the next few days. Feel a bit like a dog on heat (sorry!). I'm on two weeks hols (I'm a teacher) and we're going to my Mums for Easter on Thursday. Feel a bit naughty at the idea that we will have to prob BD there!!!!
    Did the spare room up this weekend...keeping neutral tones so we can change it to a nursery if needed!
    Calculated my due date if I concieve this month and it's Dec 25th although they do say that only a very small percentage of babies are actually born on their due date. Wouldn't it be great to have a Christmas baby. OH's birthday is Dec 30th!!!

KimL ....Can't wait to hear your news. Fingers crossed!!!

XXX
  • Well girls I could just scream! DH and I were getting down for a bit of hows yer father and all of a sudden he just lost his erection and the bloomin thing just wouldnt rise to the occasion again. DH kept saying he'll be alright in 5 minutes but after a while i just couldnt be bothered. I had a feeling i was ovulating too as i was really really wet!!
    Well you never know if we have a go tonight it might happen but im not getting my hopes up. have a feeling that we're definately out already this month. Oh well at least ive got Miami to look forward to in May! xx
  • Hi girls, sorry I've been a bit awol too, trying to stay relaxed about it all and not get too obsessed this month but we'll see!! I'm now on CD14 and think I'll OV in the next 2 or 3 days as got my first batch of ewcm so a busy week for me too : ) Glad all the rest of you are doing well and Mrs R - glad you are getting your PMA back! I'm positive that at least a couple of us must get our bfp's this month!

Jay - I can totally understand your frustration!!! Hope that tonight you have more luck. I wonder if sometimes the pressure to perform gets to the men? Maybe the thought that it's basically totally up to them to get their job done can be a bit much sometimes...plus I think if they are ever tired or anything it can really affect it. Fingers crossed for you tonight!!.x.
  • Thanks Trixie x He'd better put on a good performance tonight or else! te he xx
  • Hi ladies!

Why do I do it to myself? Hubby is out at the footie with his mates so I'm indulging my baby obsession by having a little read of the birth stories on due in March. I don't know why I do it as I always end up crying with worry that it'll never be me :cry:

Jay it sounds like the pressure to perform may be getting to Mr Jay! My hubby had a similar thing a few months back, it was just the enormity of what we're trying to do that got to him. I find that by not talking about things like when I'm due to OV etc. and by venting my obsession on here, it's taken the pressure off and it's never happened again!

I'm very jealous of all you lovely ladies who are due to OV over the next few days, my stupid long, irregular cycles mean I'll be at least a week behind you! image
  • Mrs R stop reading the other forums!!! I have stopped reading ttc after mc, it makes me more upset than this one, although I do sneak in there once in a while to see how some of the girls are doing. Don't be jealous as you'll be bding when we're all waiting around chewing our nails off with anticipation of what's bound to be a bfn for me again! I Know - I need to have a pma! :\)

OK Jay no giving up my dear get the sexy knickers out and go for it tonight! There's a mission to be accomplished here, just don't remind dh of that - they get all gun shy! my dh is off the hook tonight unless I get a +ve opk as we did the deed last night - he knew he was on the hook for that though when he left for his boys weekend.

Freckle I'm all hormone crazy too! In fact you, me, Jay and trixie all are bding this week right! Thank god dh came home last night who knows who I'd have grabbed otherwise! :lol: So Freckle my edd would be xmas eve if we did it this month!!! That's just what I want a delivery doc all tipsy from eggnog!!

So I see sally got her bfp! That's one for the group - this could be a good sign ladies. image

KL - you're next up - just poas already will you! :\)
  • Mrs R ...I do the exact same and end up in tears. I even had a look at the poor ladies' posts in m/c and it broke my heart to see that life can be so cruel sometimes. I lost my first at 9 weeks and it hurt like hell even though I didn't actually realise I was pregnant at the time. I dread to think what it would be like to lose your baby at birth or late in pregnancy. Puts alot of things into perspective. I love reading the birth stories though ...the Mums are just bursting with love and pride!

Mrs Jay...similar thing happened to my OH the other night. We had been out the night before so he may have been a little hungover or tired but the soldier decided to give up half way through. OH has high blood pressure also and this happens from time to time when he is stressed or because of his meds (he's 40). It's really frustrating because he is quite sensitive and if I said anything he would probably never have sex with me again. It's terrible though when you think you are wasting good swimmers and we only have a few days to hit that fertile patch!

Kimlou..have you POAS yet??

BOB ...well at least with that EDD we would get out of making Christmas dinner!!! Managed to BD again last night but I know OH is going to wonder why I am feeling so turned on. I am trying not to involve him too much in the ovulation calculation thing so he doesn't get freaked out. Thing is to be honest we are so tired during the week with work that we are more a weekend loving couple!!!!

Have a good day girls xxxx

• Freckle - sounds like your OH and mine are the same with the sensitivity (and mine is 40 too).

Well nothing happened again last night. DH went to bed early as he was tired. Argh its soooo annoying but im not going to force him to BD. So i think i will probably be looking for cycles buddies next month as you are ALL going to get your BFPs! x Just means that i'm going to hold out on DH now until i feel like it! he he Either that or i could be really cruel and get him all horny and then say no actually i dont feel like it.....ooooooh im evil EVIL hehe

MrsR - I must admit i go and read the other forums too for the birth stories. I did actually post on there requesting more stories! (How sad am I).

BOB - Hows the hormones? You must be OVing soon if you feel like a dog on heat? he he

KL - like BOB says would ya just POAS already! x

Blanche - hows things with you hun?

Jx (Rose)
  • Me again girls
    Got me a banana avatar as according to another post on here supposed to be really good for fertility. So even though am out this month already will just have to eat a shed load of bananas ready for next month! he he x
  • hi ladies well AF turned up in the night i knew it i cant do it now for a few months because i go on hol in a few weeks so who knows when il be back i hope all you lovely ladies get your BFP this month im so jealous lol! im feeing abit sorry for myself really wanted an xmas baby cry cry cry!!! : (
  • Oh KL, I'm sorry love. I was so sure you were going to get your bfp. damn it! Don't feel down hun at least you can go and enjoy a few drinks and relax on your hols. Where are you off to? Your cycle must have gotten 4 days longer then as you said last month you were 4 days late and the same this month right. Do you use opk's?

Jay I hope your big nana gives you lots of luck! You say you're out but you never know, I've read plenty of posts on here that say they got their bfp and didn't even bd that much! Not sure how that works exactly but that's what I read. :roll:

MrsR how are you feeling today?

My dh is at the docs today to see if we can do anything about his problems and to see if it is effecting our chances. Fingers crossed all turns out ok. In the mean time we'll keep at it.
  • hi bob thanks, im going to devon in 5 weeks yeah my cycle must have changed. no i havent used opk's not really sure how they work but might try them when we start ttc again x
  • I would say it's a good idea with your cycle varying. I use the amazon cheapies and they work just fine. I had doubts at first that they worked but then I got my two lines the same insensity (not like a hpt where a line is a line, they have to be the same colour or the test line must be darker than the control line) and right on the days I expected them so they did work just fine for me. I'm about to use them for the second month so I will update you on if they worked again! I'm also temping this month so I know when I'm about to ov and when I have ov'd so I know when the window for ttc is over. Saves all the expended effort bding. ha ha. Good luck hun.
  • Sorry to hear that KimLou. Have a lovely holiday in any case and get lots of practice in!

Bob ...hope all goes well at the doc's.

Jay...really loving the banana. I reckon we should all change our avatars to bananas this month. Might bring us some luck.

I'm having a bizarre day. WARNING TMI.....2nd day of highs with CBFM, 2nd day of EWCM....I went to the loo this morning and nearly had to wrestle the EWCM out of me it was that long, strong and thick. Still a bit watery this afternoon and I have been having definite cramps. We Bd last night and Sunday morning and I used Preseed both times but I have funny feeling I am ovulating now! What should I do? Should I defo bd again tonight (OH at footy and I think he might feel under pressure to perform- we have agreed that I won't involve him too much in calculating ovulation) or do you think tomorrow would be okay? Damn...don't want to waste this month. Would absolutely be over the moon if I managed a Christmas baby.

xxx
  • Freckle I am laughing my head off at the image of you wrestling with your EWCM! :lol:

Kimlou so sorry to hear the witch got you, hope you have a fab holiday pet. Knowing my luck I'll still be on here when you return all refreshed in a few months! :\(

I still haven't had my positive OPK yet, it will probably come over the next week or so, although with my cycles it could be even longer! Ho hum!