Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Cycle Buddies Freckle Trixie85 Kimlou Sally881 MrsR & BOB

Replies

• Could I join please?

CD 1 was 15/3/10 - OV was 27/28/3/10 and AF is due on 12 April 10.

Thank you

V xx
  • Oh freckle that is funny! Just had a little chuckle at work. I may be too late to answer you but I would bd tonight if you think you're oving. Like I said to KL you should get some opk's from amazon (cheaper on there), that way you KNOW you're oving and don't have to do it every night!

Join in Vicsy, the more the merrier, we lost one buddy this month to a BFP - she's jumped over to the other side (DID) ha ha - I'm just jealous! :lol:

MrsR I'm with you I haven't had my +e opk yet either - hopefully tomorrow. We'll be doing the BD tonight in any case as I'm sticking to the smep.

Got a message from dh while I was in a meeting at work - looks like the doc wants us to try a little more before they do any further testing - usual story! I will get the full scoop when I get home.
  • HI Vicsy..welcome to the gang!

Having a less traumatic day today re EWCM. It's behaving a lot better than yesterday but still there. Lots of cramps too. Think I might be becoming slightly deranged though!!! Is it normal to look forward to peeing on a stick so much each morning?? Third day of highs with CBFM- no peak yet.
    Bob ...I got really disheartened with internet cheapy OPKs and CB OPKs because I never got any happy lines or smileys. Nearly had a strop with OH this morning. I am feeling so turned on and being aware that I am prob ovulating in the next day or two I wanted to fit a little BDing in as one does but OH said he was tired!!! He only realised after a few minutes why I wanted a little action so he had a change of heart. I hope this Peak comes soon or I will wear him out completely!!

Good luck with your smileys girls
    xxx
  • Hi Vicsy, welcome to the madness!

Freckle, after laughing sooooo much at your EWCM situation yesterday, I went to the loo at work this morning and *TMI alert* when I wiped there was a huge glob of EWCM imageimageimage

Where else but on here would you EVER talk about these things?!! I'm hoping this means I might have a shorter cycle this month, still no positive OPK but I'm only on CD13. I'll be dragging hubby to bed as soon as he gets in from work tonight! :lol:

• Mrs R I saw your temp chart today, (yes i'm still looking at it as I'm doing mine each morning for the first month), looks like with your ewcm we're at about the same stage this month. I got my first +ve opk this month last night, so I'm a day earlier than I expected ,we bd'd and will do it again tonight. BTW I love pre-seed and so does dh, It certainly takes a lot of effort out of 'reving up for business' if you know what I mean :lol:

Sorry you didn't have much luck with the amazon opk's freckle, they've worked out great for me. I'll try and get a picy online of them at some point as lots of people seem to want to know about them. (yes, I'm sad and keep them! and yes freckle it is normal, at least for me, to want to poas each morning and get excited about what you find image)

So dh came back from the docs and had nothing more to report other than if we don't get pg in the next couple of months they will run some more tests. The doc seems to think dh will be able to conceive ok at the moment, so that's good news!

OK girls we have a busy few days ahead of us by the sounds of it! image

Jay how're you doing?
  • BOB how are you finding the charting? Now I've been doing it a couple of months I'm kind of used to taking my temp as soon as I wake up. I'm always soooooo reassured when I see the temp rise a day or two after my positive OPK, it's my little confirmation that my body is actually working! image

Feeling quite chipper today after finding my EWCM, I'm glad it's not looking like being one of my stupid long cycles! Plus today is our 5 year anniversary of our first date so I think we might go out for tea and then come home for some hot sex image rather than just going for it because I might be fertile!!

Any news from the rest of the golden girls today? xx
  • Hey girls I have just pmsl at the posts. Needed cheering up as DH is being a bit funny with me at the moment. Not sure why! Ah well bloody men just let them get on with it. He goes through phases of having a flea in his ear for some reason or another. He's going out friday so ive got a nice evening in to myself.

Hi Vicsy welcome to the golden girls xx AT this rate we could have rose 2, sophia 2, blanche 2 and dorothy 2! he he So take yer pick girls

I think i saw another post from Blanche about her getting spotting again??

Happy Anniversary MrsR x Hows your shuolder btw? At least wont be unsexy BDing tonight! ha ha
  • Hi Jay, my shoulder is a lot better now thanks! Hubby reckons we should install a helter skelter for me to get down the stairs safely, imagine how brilliant that would be! :lol:

I'm just waiting on him to get in from work, wish he'd hurry up cos I'm starving! Do you reckon I'm OK to have a glass or 2 of wine? I haven't had a positive OPK or a temp rise yet so I definitely haven't OV'ed yet. I always feel sooooo guilty, but then I can't put my whole life on hold while ttc, I could be waiting for years!

Just thought, I've got a friend's wedding next weekend so if I OV before then I'm going to have to spend the whole day hiding the fact that I won't be drinking! :roll:

Have you seen SD's other post? Can't wait for her to put a pic up, I've got everything crossed it's a BFP! :\)
  • Hi girls,

Thought I would go for the banana picture too Jay : )

Mrs R - happy anniversary! Have fun tonight ; )

Vicsy - welcome!!

Seems like we're all at the same stage pretty much now which is good - I'm going to OV either today or tomorrow, and then onto the dreaded 2ww...although mine is never 2 weeks as I have a short LP but you know what I mean!

Hope you're all well anyway, loving all the tmi posts, they're giving me a good laugh : )

.x.
  • Mrs R just a quick one as still at work but absolutely I think it's fine to have a few drinks even next weekend too as if you haven't implanted then nothing is getting to the embryo!

Will catch up more with you all in a bit!
  • Yeah I agree with BOB have a few drinks MrsR x I really dont think it will hurt. (Although whilst writing this youre probably already having a few drinks right now! he he)

Hubby and I arwe watching Fringe at the moment (sky plussed it from last night). I like all that type of thing.

Well have a good evening girls and im sure i will talk to you tomorrow xx
  • Hi Girls how's everyone today? I'm at work, so just a quick note.

Damn BE lost my post last night!
  • hi, i'm fine, getting nervous, testing tomorrow, although i'm almost certain that we haven't done it this month, but theres still that niggly feeling that just maybe...we shall see tomorrow tho,a ltho i'm definately expecting a bfn xx
  • Good luck WowB with testing tomorrow. Let us know! You never can tell!

Mrs R how was your anniversary?

Are we all on a 2ww? I will be after tonight. I think tomorrow will be 1dpo for me. My dh said after we bd'd last night - 'that's the one, we did it tonight!' How sweet! I hope he's right.

Jay, I love Fringe!
  • Morning ladies!

Well I had a lovely anniversary with hubby and now we're both looking forward to a weekend of looking at new houses!

I'm not on my 2ww yet, I still haven't had a positive OPK and my temps are still low. Fingers crossed it shouldn't be too far away :\)

Wow - how did the testing go? We're on tenterhooks waiting to hear from you! Fingers crossed you're just too busy celebrating your BFP with your hubby! xx
  • argh,, omg, tested with fmu andn i've got faint lines on two superdug early tests...i'm on cd32, so not sure what to think, is it a bfp or are they renowned for giving off false positives/evaps...both times it came up within 2 minutes and they don't need squinting or anything, can def see the them, but they're faint compared to the control line. xx
  • oooo how exciting congratulations hun x A line is a line!! wooohoooo x
  • OMG congrats WoW, you're up the duff! image Lines within 2 mins and visible to the eye is a positive. False positives are rare. I'm smiling away but secretly jealous ;\) - well done hun, I can't wait to join you.

Well ladies that's 2 down on this thread this month! I'll say no more I don't want to jinx it! We should change the title to 'xmas pudd buddies!'

Jay are you in your 2ww wait now? Freckle are you on yours?

Jay talking about your dh being not interested well mine was tired last night and it was our last night of the smep, so I just jumped on top and rode that cowboy!!!! Luckily he had no objections image

MrsR - I bbt this morning and only have a temp rise to 98. I have been around 97.4 and 97.6 with a drop to 97 two days ago and now I was at 98 yesterday and 98 today. I did get up about an hour and half earlier than normal today though - does that make a difference? I noticed last weekend my temp was much higher saturday and sunday when I got up late. So if you get up earlier does your temp not get so high??? I'm just going by the assumption I have ov'd now as I had 2 days of +ve opk's Tuesday and Wednesday and with the slight rise I am guessing I have ov'd already. :roll: Looks like you are about to ov looking at your temp drop!!!! :\)
  • He he BOB you go girl x Yep im in the 2ww but know for definate hasnt happened this time as we didnt do the deed at all (well he didnt release his spermies in me anyway). xx
  • Hey jay, you might not necessarily be out - there are little swimmers in the stuff that comes out before he ejaculates! image

Wow - congratulations pet!! That definitely sounds like a BFP to me!

I'm feeling happy happy happy cos I just got a positive OPK on CD15 so looks like I'm going to have a 30(ish) day cycle this month! Plus we're both off work this weekend so loads of time for naughties, rather than squeezing in a quickie just because I'm OVing! image

So fingers crossed I'll be joining you lovely ladies in the 2ww over the next couple of days!