Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Cycle Buddies Freckle Trixie85 Kimlou Sally881 MrsR & BOB

Replies

• Yea I think I will test tomorrow if my temp is still up but not feeling all that positive right now, I have a feeling af is on her way : ( Still hoping a bit of irish luck might help me out though!!! Hehe.x.
  • Hi ladies,

Sorry for the radio silence, I've been away at a friend's wedding! I've been soooo naughty and drank quite a bit image I never normally do in the 2ww but I'm not feeling all that confident that we've done it this month and it's not every day your friend gets married! :lol:

BOB I've had a look at your chart and I wouldn't be too disheartened yet, your temp yesterday was taken either earlier or later than usual so the drop today may not actually be as severe as you think, plus you're still above your coverline so fingers crossed ;\)

I'm 7DPO today but I'm not even thinking about when I'm going to test cos I doubt I'll get the chance - I reckon my temp will probably dip around 12DPO and then I'll know for sure. I don't know why but I've just got no PMA this month and yet I'm not feeling all that sad about it :\?
  • I'm kind of feeling the same MrsR, strangely calm about it although I have my moments but I'm much calmer than last month! Don't worry about the drinking, I've been terrible this 2ww and I'm about to have a glass of wine tonight (it's only just before 5pm here in case you were wondering image) - bad mama to be! I'm pretty sure though we haven't done it though hubby keeps saying we have, what does he know? ha ha! Bless him. Anyway until bean gets a placenta there's no alcohol getting to it in any case so don't worry about the drinking! We are allowed to enjoy ourselves once in a while! I couldn't stay on the wagon for 2 weeks each month my job would stress me too much!How was the wedding did she look fab?? I loved my wedding but wouldn't want to be back there! I am very content with 7 years of marriage already behind me, and a huge bill for it all :lol:

I just read that Huni got her bfp, very pleased for her as she got her last bfp when I did back last dec, on the same day actually the 6th, then of course we both lost them, hers later on December mine in late January. I am really pleased for her and it gives me hope that mine may be around the corner! :\)

So MrsR I just looked at your chart, aaarrrrggghhh, you hit all the right days!!!! I have everything crossed for you!

So do you think I ov'd when it says or on the 31st or the 1st? I've been going by the 31st so I'd say I'm 11dpo today, not sure though. As for my temp I took it at about 8am and normally take it at about 7am to 7.15am, do you think it made that much of a difference Saturday?

• Hey girls,

Well AF due today or tomorrow. No sign of her yet but I have been having a bit of a dull backache so she is definately on her way! Did you all have a good weekend? I spent most of it painting! booo will be glad when thats all finished i can tell yer! ha ha
  • Hi girls,

Think I have smacked rock bottom today! This ttc is rough image

Have been having cramps and headaches for the last week. My boobs feel like they are going to explode. Feel so tired and worn out. Anyway, last night I hardly slept a wink..I have locked vertebrae in my back which is killing me, my mouth was bone dry and I had weird dreams about being pregnant and I'm so sick of these cramps. I was absolutely sure that I was pregnant this morning so I tested with a spare CB test I had and of course it came back with a BFN. To be honest I always swore I would remain level headed and not try to make symptoms out to be pregnancy when they are prob PMS but I have had this weird feeling that something was different all month. Stupid me!!!
    I am now sat here with a tummy the size of a watermelon and hoping that AF comes soon. I think I may have miscalculated my dates too - Jan/Feb cycle was 32 days, Feb/March was 26 so where the hell does that leave March /April?? Shortest cycle would make AF due tomo but 32 days would be Sat. I know I ov'd April 1 so I will probably have to wait til Thurs for this cow to arrive if my LP is 14 day exactly. I know she is on her way but I wish she would hurry up. If I knicker watch once more at work they will send me to the docs for a water infection!!!

Anyway, enough of me feeling sorry for myself. Give me some good news girls!!!!! Who's been doing sneaky testing?

xxxx
  • Ah freckle dont fret hun x I was like that last month! Had loads of symptoms and really thought i was PG but it wasnt to be x She hasnt arrived yet so youre still in with a chance!
    Havent been doing any sneaky testing as we havent done it this month (didnt BD around when i think i OV'd). AF due to arrive today or tomorrow but she hasnt shown yet. i suspect she will tomorrow though.
    No more knicker watching for you! he he
  • Hey girls, just thought I'd let you know I'm out : ( AF reard her ugly head today...been quite upset this evening, just disappointed as thought we might have done it this month...and now we are going be going to the doctors to get some help instead. I'll still be on here and will of course be hoping to see your bfp announcements soon!!! Good luck to the rest of you this month.x.
  • Hey Trixie...I'm sorry that it didn't work out this month. Don't be upset pet. Think I am pretty much out too. This is so much harder than I ever thought it would be. I really feel like I am going mad at times. Every single twinge stands out and makes me wonder!!! Let us know how you get on at the docs!

Hey Jay...thanks for the kind words.

I really hope that we all make it next month and good luck to those still hanging in there!
    xxx
  • Frecks it's not over love until she arrives as Jay said. I have my fingers crossed for you.

OK girls I tested this morning and of course got a bfn. Anyway I was at a conference for work today. (.)(.) were sore (in the sides not the nipples) and they weren't last month, I've had some cramps but not many this month, I feel bloated today, and this afternoon felt v.v nauseous, not enough to actually throw up, also, and this is weird but I swear it's true, when I pg last time and lost my bean my hair started growing new hair and in my parting I could see all these tiny hairs sticking straight up, very odd, so today and yesterday I have noticed those hairs are back sticking straight out of my parting. Also I had a temp rise this morning after my huge drop yesterday which I thought would keep dropping but it rose again slightly today, anyway long story short I came home just now and dh is home working on some stuff, anyway I thought sod it i'll test again today as this is ridiculous and............I am not putting out any general announcements yet, just to this thread, but I got a BFP image !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very very faint line after my -ve hpt this morning but I asked dh just in case I was imagining it and he said nope he can see it! I thought about taking a picy but it truly is faint and so I do not honestly believe it will come out so you could see it yet. I will definitely re-test in the morning and if it's a bfn tomorrow I will truly kill someone! But let's go with pma and say that it'll be stronger tomorrow! image Girls I think I may have my Xmas bean that I wanted so bad, I am sooooooo happy please pray that's it's a sticky one for me this time.

Tomorrow if the line is darker I will call the docs as they wanted to get me on progesterone straight away this time to help bean stick.

I so want you to share this with me and I feel crappy for putting this out there when you are all waiting so patiently for yours too. I hope it is a bfp tomorrow and I so so hope you can all join me soon as you ahve been wonderful cycle buddies. :\)
  • Bob.. that's the best news ever!!!!! It has really cheered me up. I am so happy for you and I really really really hope with all my heart that tomorrow brings a another strong BFP and a very sticky bean.
    Lots of hugs and everything crossed.....(whispers loudly) congratulations!!!!!!!! image
    xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Thanks Frecks, It actually feels unreal to tell anyone as it's so so early. I will update you tomorrow and if it's a strong +ve I'll post a general announcement. As others have said this first 12 weeks will be harrowing as I lost my last bean at 11weeks but we'll get through it I have a good feeling about this! :\)
  • Wow, BOB that's brilliant news! I'll be logging on after work tonight to check for your official announcement! For now though I'll whisper congratulations! xx
  • yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaa sorry got a little carried away then! Congrats BOB xx Oh why do we have to have a time difference? I need to know now!! he he Is it a stronger line tell me tell me. SOrry im like a little excitable puppy now! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Thanks girls, no announcements yet though. I am feeling very apprehensive about it all as I tested first thing and still a very faint line. After reading all the terrible things on BE I am not convinced, especially MrsR since my temp dropped this morning and hit my coverline!!! What should I think? I will keep you posted. For now though it's a bfp I guess, as one lady said pregnant until proven otherwise! :roll:
  • A line is a line I say!! Although I think I would be the same as you hun x Keep positive though xx
  • hey ladies bob thats brill news so pleased for you hope its a sticky bean and cant wait to see the pic.
    what will be your due date? xxx
  • Hi girls,

You have a good chance of giving birth on Christmas Day Bob if all goes to plan!!!! I'm still on a high after hearing your news.

How are the rest of you girls doing?

Still no sign of AF for me but still feel she is on the way. Trying to work out the length of my LP and I reckon I may have to wait until tomorrow until AF finally shows up. Can't ever remember having cramps like this in the lead up to AF but my head has been in such a spin symptom spotting that I can't really remember what happened before anymore!!!Strangely enough, I slept like a baby last night and today the cramps went away for most of the day. I felt strangely happy too and calm which was a welcome change from yesterday.

If she doesn't arrive tomorrow, I am not POAS stick until Saturday morning. Had enough of horrible AF teasing me!!! ;\)
  • Due date would be xmas eve if it sticks! I have just the tiniest bit of brown in my creamy CM (sorry tmi!) so now I' am a little worried, as I said though I will retest tomorrow. Once again I have rummaged through the FF charts and found that's lots of people have got their bfp's and had spotting on the day they were due so I am hoping that this bean continues to produce hcg and stays the distance. One thing I should mention is I used a different hpt today than what I used yesterday so surely both couldn't be wrong??? dh also saw the lines too. How do I load a picy up? I tried once before for my opk's and couldn't get it to work. If I get a cleaer hpt I will try and load a picy tomorrow.

Frecks, I wonder if your cramps are af or not??? When are you/were you due? I have some cramping today too, but I had that when I was pg last time, although I didn't know until 5 days post af due date so hence I am so unsure as to what might be happening now.

This is frustrating! :x

One minute I'm happy thinking well a line is a line :\) the next I just keep thinking chem. pg :cry:
  • Ah hun its hard and very frustrating but just remember we are all here for you xxx Hugs This will cheer you up....I was watching GG last nite (i know I know AGAIN!!) and dorothy was talking about her ex husband Stan and that he used to have to get undressed so he could count to 21! Ha ha ha ha I was laughing like a drain to myself and I think Hubby was wondering what I was doing upstairs! he he
    Group hug girls xx
  • Took me a minute to get it. Dooh!

Thanks Jay (((hugs)))