Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Cycle Buddies Freckle Trixie85 Kimlou Sally881 MrsR & BOB

12345679»

Replies

• Ok so I'm totally blaming you for this BOB! :lol:

After seeing your BFP at 10DPO, plus the fact that hubby is off out so I'm home alone with my pooch and my stack of HPTs, I started to think 'hmmmmmm I could maybe do one of my Amazon HPTs that came with my pre seed'.

Now whenever I've done one of these in the past it's been BFN, even when I've gone back to check it later, not even a hint of a faint evap line.

So I did the test at about 7.30pm and saw the control line come up straight away, so I chucked it in the bathroom bin and came downstairs to have my tea. Then I've just nipped to the loo and I couldn't resist getting it back out of the bin to check again, even though it was an hour later, and there's a very faint second line. imageimageimageimageimageimage

I tried to take a piccy but I can't figure out how to turn off the bloody flash on my camera and it makes it too bright to see, I then tried with my mobile but I can't get it in focus. :evil:

So, do you reckon it's an evap ladies? I'm trying not to get my hopes up, and I'm reluctant to say anything to hubby when he gets in as I don't want to give him hope only to take it away if it turns out to be an evap.

How on earth am I going to sleep tonight?! I think I might have to break out one of my superdrug tests to use with FMU tomorrow morning! *Must try to keep my feet on the ground, it is highly likely that it is an evap line NOT an LSP*.

[Modified by: **MrsR** on April 15, 2010 08:42 PM]

• Frecks, I was drinking at the weekend, Sunday night in fact, before I got my LSP on Monday so I would say until you get your BFP go ahead and have a couple, it is up to you though, although at this early stage I know there is no placenta for anything to reach my wee one yet! I didn't drink anything once I had my LSP on Monday and won't obviously now!

MrsR, I think you should keep your luck for yourself this month! I will be watching your chart to see what happens. I too thought af was on the way when I hit the coverline remember? You did all the right things at the right times this month though, so I am really hoping for you. Sending PMA your way, but I know how you feel I was right where you are a few days ago and when I had my dip I was convinced the next morning it would dip again, and I was dreading taking my temp - but it didn't! So you never know! image

I actually haven't decided if I want to keep taking it or not. What would you do?
  • AAARRRGGGHHHHH, you must have posted this as I posted mine at work and I didn't see it until now!!!!! WTF!!!!!! Can't believe I missed it!!!!

OMG break out the SD test tomorrow!!!! My hair is standing on end, I have chills their multiplying and I'm losing cont..... no what, that's not right AAAARRRGGGHHHHH, holy mother of Mary. How long did you leave the test in the bin? Oh an hour that's right, we'll did it have a colour to it? I think that's the key if the colour sticks then it's a line otherwise it may be a evap after an hour :roll: Oh I wished you'd gone back 10 mins later instead of an hour! I think I was really 12dpo according to our calculations instead of FF but still. Jeez louise, this would be GRRREEEAAATTT!!!! Am I excited or what!

Funnily enough it was my cheapy wondaflo test that showed a faint line too first and then the next morning is when I pulled out the big guns, the precious SD that dh bought me back! BTW none of mine came up in a few minutes they all took about 5 mins or so to show up. Oh christ I might have to get up in the night to check what happened with your fmu and your chart as your 6 hours ahead of me!!!!!

Oh if I could have a glass of wine right now I would......I'm all a fluster and I just had another dizzy spell!!! image
  • Well I broke out the SD test this morning, after barely sleeping!

The line came up straight away, it was faint but definitely there so I called hubby through to the bathroom (I'm sure he thought he was in bother for leaving the top off the toothpaste or leaving his clothes on the floor!) and I said to him 'baby can you see a line in the square window?' He just took one glance and grinned and gave me a big kiss and cuddle! The line then got a bit darker so I took a piccy so I can keep looking at in on my phone today to convince myself I didn't dream it!

I'm soooooooooo shocked and excited, I totally thought I wasn't pregnant! So BOB it looks like we're moving over to DID together as bump buddies! imageimageimageimage

Fingers crossed Freckles comes and joins us too! That would be great! image

I'm off to get ready for work now, with a huge smile on my face! I'll put up a proper BFP tonight when I get in! xx
  • Maybe I did bring some Irish luck back with me after all.;\) This is all very exciting.

Mrs R it would be absolutely fantastic if that second line shows on the SD. I am crossing everything for you and will be thinking of you in work!!!! Can't check until I get home. Evil administrators screen what we look at in work:evil:

Bob ...Have you comeback down to earth yet? How are you feeing?

Groundhog day for me. About to set out to work again and no sign of that horrible annoying conniving nasty pain in the butt AF. Not happy with her now. Broke into tears in front of DH last night like an eejit. Poor sweetheart didn't know what he needed to do to reassure the snotty blubbering mess in front of him. My boobs have strangely stopped being sore except for a little on the side. Still think she is on her way though! Have worn a nice pristine lacy pair of knickers today....Murphy's law- it's bound to be the day she shows up instead of the other days that I have adorned granny knickers and liners.:\)

Will test tomorrow morn again if no show today.

How a good day girls. Don't leave me on my own just yet!!!!!image

xxx

• haha freckle! Are you trying to tempt fate by any way with ur lacey knciker!

MrsR Soooo many congratuations! You must be soooo excited! How many dpo were you when you tested? H x
  • congratulations mrs r hope that line gets darker for you ohh do a cbd so its in writing and post it for us all to see, how exciting! Sad your leaving us tho ha!
    your so lucky to be in DID hope you have h&h 9 months x

Good luck for testing freckle x sending babydust x
  • Many congratulations BOB and MrsR I am really pleased for you both x

Fingers crossed for you Frecks xx

Well my AF arrived today (4 days late). I am never late so am really peeved. I had my hopes up as I thought well I am never late so maybe this is it. Thought right will wait until Saturday to test and then she bloody well arrives today! Can't believe it. I wouldnt mind but this month i thought to myself right we definately havent done it as didnt BD at the right time around when I think I OV'd so was fully expecting AF to arrive Monday or Tuesday but then when she didnt i thought to myself well maybe i was late OVing this month and we caught it at the right time.
    Oh im really gutted now as i was really hoping i might be lucky but alas its not meant to be AGAIN!! Now who am I gonna have as my cycle buddies?? cry xx
  • I have to get his out of the way wwwwowooooooowowoowoowowoowowoooooooooo - I cannot believe it - see MRsR we were each other's good omen! I cried when I saw you got your BFP!!!YYYYYYEEEEAAAHHHHH!!!!!! What's your EDD? Sticky dust for both of us! See you in DID - I didn't announce on there yet just gc'd one post. Maybe we could announce on there together? image

Frecks I am not giving up on you, hhhmmm, interesting the pain is in the sides as that's where I've had it both times when I've been pg now, not the fronts or nips! image I will be looking tomorrow for your hpt results!

Jay, hun I know it won't be much consolation but I'll still be your buddy. Maybe next month will be your month hun? I don't know what to say really and fancy af showing her face 4 days late and teasing like that, I'm sorry hun. Frecks send Jay some Irish luck for this month!
  • By the way MrsR I am loving the sexy BBT chart! I suits you image
  • Hey Mrs R - congrats!!! That's great news. Well done both of you Mrs R and Bob : ) Hope you both have wonderful pregnancies and great Christmas' with either huge bumps or your new bubs!!!.x.
  • Hi girls,

Think it's game over for me this month. I have started bleeding today. It's not like a normal AF at all....very little blood and I am so dry it hurts to use a tampon but I am too tired and gutted to even think that it could be anything else.

So happy for you Bob and MrsR!!!!

I'm sorry jay that this month didn't work out for you. We can keep each other company next month!
    Kimlou and Trixie are you in for next month too??

I'm working on more Irish luck. Maybe it only works for two at a time:\)

xxx
  • Ah Frecks, I am sorry hun, I know you don't want to wonder and I am guessing it's more than spotting right? I guess you and Jay will be enjoying you baby free nights of sleep for at least a month longer than MrsR and I :lol: Just trying to come up with the silver lining for you.......I know there isn't really much I can say.
  • Jay, I'm so sorry the witch got you :\( I might not be your cycle buddy next month but I will be your cycle stalker cos I'll be keeping an eye out for your New Year baby BFP! ;\)

Freckle, how did it go goading AF with the sexy lacy undercrackers? Fingers crossed you have a shy little bean in there, when is AF due? Are you testing this weekend?

BOB - we could be like Thelma and Louise going over the precipice into DID together! (You can be the one who goes with Brad Pitt, I've never really seen the attraction with him! :lol: )

I still can't quite believe I'm lucky enough to be pregnant. I took a picture of the test on my phone and kept sneaking a peek at work all day (I thought it was less revolting than carrying around something I've weed on in my pocket! :lol: )

Thank you for all the kind words and for the PMA and support, I've loved having cycle buddies to share the madness with! I might stick around a bit longer yet though, not feeling brave enough to leave yet! xx

[Modified by: **MrsR** on April 16, 2010 07:03 PM]

• I'll pass on Brad Pitt, never been a fan either, I'm more of a Andy Garcia type!!!! Yes Please!

• Hey Bob,

I'm 99% sure it's AF. Have a little niggling feeling something is not quite right but I guess I'll know later if the flow gets heavier or stops. I have quite a lot of cramping so I guess it's CD1 again. I'm glad in a way..that waiting was torture and I know my month will come. My theory is that now I know how difficult and stressful this is, the more I will appreciate my little bean when it pops up. I also have a much better idea of how long my LP is too. Patience was never my strong point :lol:

Hopefully I can keep Jay company as I see she has posted for new buddies. Please drop in from time to time Mums to Be as it was lovely having you around this month and made things easier! Can't wait to hear all your news and how you are getting on.

Now, excuse me ladies but I have a consolation bottle of wine to devour!

xxx
  • hi ladies seen the pic mrs r its wonderful. im on my 2ww i think not done ovulation kit but just guessed really im on cd17 of a 32 day cycle.

Jay78 im still your buddy x

We need to keep up pma ladies for our new year babies x
  • Damn it Frecks another thing you can enjoy that MrsR and I will have to wait........god knows how long for ....Oh I miss wine already!