Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The Insane Gang - The Lucky Chapter

Replies

• Options
    Hi everyone, hope you all had good weekends, I am still trying to find a part of this site I fit in to, it is weird being somewhere new after using other sites for so long when I was planning my wedding.

I am having lots of early symptoms but know this is probably my mind playing tricks on me, I had a glass of wine yday and felt so guilty even though I have no idea if I am PG or not and won't know until the end of this month, I would love to do a mega early test but don't know how accurate it would be.....ah I need someone to give me a shake I think hee hee! x
  • Options
    lol emspops, welcome image i was on yayw may 2010. was you?

*shakes* lol no early testing! xx
  • Options
    Hi Emsypops
    You're most welcome to join our thread.
    As mrsme said though, no early testing!!! Don't get stressed over a glass of wine, we all need one of those every now and then image
  • Options
    Yeah hun pretty much, i'm still getting a little when i wipe but it's mainly cm now! It's one of them annoying times when only time will tell what it is! You would think in this age of technology you could just insert something inside you that lets you know for defo when you're ov'ing and if it got fertilised. That way we wouldn't have all this ss and having to give up nice things for 2 weeks of every month!

Have you ov'd yet MrsMe? Mondays are sh*t aren't they? They should make a 3day weekend imo :lol:

Welcome Emsy, i joined this thread last week and all the ladies are very lovely and helpful! I can't tell you off for early testing because i have every intention of testing Wednesday which is 10 dpo! Naughty me! Although sometimes when it comes to it i get really nervous and chicken out....!

xx
  • Options
    BTW MrsME i just lurked in the facebook buddies thread and i've added you on fb if that's ok?

My pic is me with a big cheesy grin on my face!

Hope you don't mind!
    xx
  • Options
    Aw you ladies are lovely and thanks for the shake mrs me hee hee!

I was on YAYW yeah but a while a go now, I promised myself I wouldn't use my YAYW name on here as I was scared people would recognise me as I know a few of the girls still use this site and I didn't want anyone to know we are TTC as I felt like it might bring added pressure...thanks Lady T....I felt so bad having some wine but I guess until I know otherwise it is ok isn't it!?!?!? I just have this 'feeling' it is really weird, they say woman's intiuition is a powerful thing!!! x
  • Options
    ah ha! that is you, i was thinking.... mmm this must be a b.e'er just not sure who! lmao. so yep thats me! *waves* hiya! of course i dont mind lol. and no not ov'd yet image im hoping today tho? ov testing at 5 ish xxx

emsypops? really thats so odd? yeah one is ok! u would be suprised how strong little beanies are! o man! i wanna no now lol. did u get married in may? xx
  • Options
    Hopefully I do have a little teensy bean inside me, hubs keeps rubbing my belly...he calls it his 'magic belly rub' and it freaks me out a little to be honest so I have told him until we know for sure then he isn't allowed to do it lol...I guess it's kinda sweet though.

No I got married a fair while ago now hun, you might not even recognise me from the site x
  • Options
    i hope so too! awwwwwww thats so sweet! hope his belly rub works!

awww no probs then image i only found yayw 6 months b4 the wedding so probs wouldnt, i only really stayed in the may forum. i did love yayw, but b.e seems alot friendlyer image x
  • Options
    Yeah he is a huuuuuge sweety pie I am a very lucky girl!!!

It does seem nice and friendly on here so I am pleased I came over image x
  • Options
    me too image

ooo and also i forgot to say girlies, thanks to susie, i have bought some vitamins this w/e, bought hubs some zinc, vitamin c, b, b12, and something else that ive forgotten? and me some evening primrose oil + multi vitamiins for ttc so all good, hopefully that helps too image
  • Options
    Wow does all that stuff help then? I am really way too clueless about it all!! x
  • Options
    lol im not sure, but a girl i spoke to alot princessA, the first month her hubs started taking zinc they got bfp, and also susiee got her bfp and hubs was taking zonc too, and someone else, who i dont remeber lol. so thougth hey why not give it a go, cant hurt, so got to boots with uhbs on sat and they r 3 for 2, so i got him b complex, which has lots of different vitamins in on tablet inc folic acid and other fertitlity aiding things, who knows what they r lol, and zinc + vitamin c in another tablet, and then got me evening prirose inc other fertitly aiding things too. so can only help?

ps im clueless too. i just picked the ones that susiee posted on this forum a few days ago lol xx

so thanks to susiee if we get our bfp coz of the vitamins, we r now rattling aswell lol xxx
  • Options
    Hey all,
    Thanks for the comments on the names, I think our favourites are Jesse for a boy and Ella-Rose for a girl but we will wiat and see.
    And yep you are right being a school teacher it's amazing how certain kids put you off names you always liked, and it is useful for seeing what's in. Today we had the Y6's in for induction day and as I will have a Y7 form in Sept I had to spend quite a lot of time with some of them today and there are some really unusual names this year (Ocean, Sayer, Echo, Nash - for a girl etc) but there are also a lot of Olivia's, Molly's etc which kind of rules out Olivia for me as whilst I love it and think it's so pretty I think it's a bit too common for me.

Emsypops - I hope you soon realise you will definately fit in here, everyone is lovely and you'll soon feel like part of the furniture!! You mention early symptoms, what kind of things have you got? And where do you think you are in your 2ww? Really hope the symptoms are the result of a little bean settling in!

Lady2188 - Hmmm that is a bit odd, I don't know anything much about cbfm's so can't really comment on that but think doing a test on Wed would show up if it was implantation you had yesterday. I think I tested 2 or 3 days after my spot of implantation and got a BFP on a digi so I would thik it would show by then.

Tilty - Hope your eekend bd'ing went well and that as we speak those little swimmers are making sweet music with an egg!!

Ladybird/Vicsy - how are you? Hope everything is ok? Any more news on Dr's/tests/clinics?

jen - oh my god, how fast has this last week gone, can't believe you only have 3 more sleeps! I'm so excited to see your little one - will you post a pic on here do you think?

LadyT - Hope your weekend was good, everyone needs a break from work every now and again so don't feel guilty about your disertation! Interesting you're still not feeling quite yourself and it must be pretty confusing for you, are you using opk's? It will be intersting to see if you ov as usual. If not it maybe worth doing another test just in case?

Mrs*me* - glad your using your opk's. I found doing one twice a day worked well as apparantly you can miss your surge so I used to do one about 10am and one about 7pm. Anyway hope they do their magic for you this month!

Sorry if i missed anyone but took me ages to catch up and probably missed some posts!

Love to all

xx
  • Options
    Hi kernow I am pretty sure I'm about 16 days through my cycle and I've had nausea most mornings for past week,, dizziness, tender boobies, pains in lower back and light cramps in lower abs then yday had a brief stabbing pain in lower left ab area, I feel so bloated and full all the time, crikey quite a few things but my head could be playing tricks on me x
  • Options
    Hi kernow I am pretty sure I'm about 16 days through my cycle and I've had nausea most mornings for past week,, dizziness, tender boobies, pains in lower back and light cramps in lower abs then yday had a brief stabbing pain in lower left ab area, I feel so bloated and full all the time, crikey quite a few things but my head could be playing tricks on me x
  • Options
    Hello all
    Mrs me I also did an OPK one month and got negative in the morning and then positive in the evening so its always worth doing another if you think your body is telling you something different. Hope they do the trick!

Kernow I know another school teacher and they're always telling which are the naughty names and which are the common ones so you're definately in the best position to judge. Love your name choices BTW, very cute but like you say ages yet...you'll probably go through another 20 names in the meantime.

I'm going to use CB digital OPKs this month, if nothing else to make sure I'm ovulating as the cycle is all a bit pear shaped at the moment - have no idea when I ovulated last month, but I guess it must have been lots earlier than usual. Today I can add backache to my long list of 'I'm not pregnant or in the 2ww symptoms' - it must be because I'm now sporting such a large jelly belly in front and its getting tired!

Lady2188 - I'm doing a masters in higher education so dissertation is related to that. Boring witha capital B. Actually not really, I've only just finalised my idea and am quite excited about starting although totally daunted about when I'm going to find the time. Made a good start this evening though so feel like I can take a little time out on here!

Ladybird and Bubblicious - hope both OK?

Txxx

• Options
    Hi all! Just popping in to say a quick hello image I have to go and start cooking now so don't really have time to do everybody justice by replying properly. But I will try and do so tomorrow!

I hope everyone is well. I think I'm ov-ing today so please cross your fingers for me! Speak (at greater length) very soon and babydust to all! xxx
  • Options
    Hi all - just a quick post from me as only popped on to check email and have been loitering for 45 mins now!

Kernow: will definately popst a piccy although may need some help as not sure how to do it!

Tilty: fingers crossed for you hun xxx

Have been feeling really ill today the moment I move I felt sick and the tiredness well I feel as though there is lead in every part of my body - do not understand why this has suddenly happened so am grateful thatt my scan is only a couple of days away as always worrying that something is wrong!

Anyway enough but that .... will do a proper post to everyone tomorrow so good luck to those oving and fingers crossed forthose with symptoms!

Jen xx
  • Options
    thanks kernow and ladyT, i was thinking of testing twice a day, will strat doing that image maybe i missed my ov already as im on cd17? and no ov? mind u i ov'd cd20 last month, but i thought as i had flown that may of delayed it? i dunno, wil lwait and see i spose, i hope its not another long cycle xxx

ooo emsypops sounds promising!

jen, sorry ir feeling ill image will all be worth it tho, cant wait to see ur scan! eeek! xxxx

ooooo susiee, how much are persona monitors? i will look them up. thanks image zita west vital essence? whats that? lol xxxx