Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Know website to predict ovulation?

Hi
Been googling for ages to find a decent website that predicts best time for sex and as only have 21 day cycle it keeps predicting that I should be trying when I would still be on my period!!!

I know it's between 10 - 16 days before the next period is due but wondered if anyone had a good website that is accurate and takes into acocunt the fact that we don't all have a nice 28 day gap between periods!!!
I've been on loads!

Replies

• Options
    You could try: http://www.askdramy.com/ovulationcalc.html
    I don't know how accurate it is though.
    Good luck!
  • Options
    Thanks have had a quick look.......just a bit concerned that literally seems to be the day or two after period ends that I start ovulating. Is this right or is it that my cycle is so short?
    Apologies for all the questions just trying to get it right.
  • Options
    The ovulation calculator told me my dates were 15-19 November but had none of the other symptoms so waited and then on 21 November I had the clear discharge and so we then had sex and it worked. I wished I known that before I when I was TTC every month but only really read up on it end of Oct when I started to get worried and it worked and I hope it does for you too.
  • Options
    Hi, you could have a look at www.mymonthlycycles.com but I don't know if it's accurate or not...it has loads of info on there. xxx
  • Options
    Hi,
    Have a look at Babyzone. That's a good site with lots of info including an ovulation calender too.
    Good luck..Sarah xx