Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

trying to conceive

HI BOO BOO I BEEN TRYING FOR 6 MOUTHS TOO ITS A BIT SAD WHEN EVERY MOUTH COMES BY AND NOTHING HAPPENS DO YOU THICK THAT THE CLEAR BLUE WORK NOT SURE HOW TO USE THEM IS IT WHEN YOU GET A SMILE FACE IS TIME TO TRY AGAIN BUT FOR HOW LONG DO YOU TRY WITH THIS CLEAR BLUE THANK YOU TO TAKE TIME TO READ THIS TO KEEP IN TOUCH MARIA X

Replies

• Boo Boo, I feel exactly the same, my oh keeps telling me not to get stressed and just take each month as it comes and i too feel a bit spoilt thinking i want to be pg now. we are going away in May and like you i keep thinking if i'm not pg by the time we go away it'll be a great opportunity to just take some time out and relax but i've got my heart set on my little miracle happening before then. I'm stupid i keep thinking of what my due date would be this month and how nice that would be, and then if i get pg next month baby will be due just before Christmas which would fit in with oh's holidays i'm sooooooo sad. i think i do need to chill out a bit
  • Hi girls, my hubby and I are just beginning to try...a/f is here now. It's just all the waiting, that's the worst part. My hubby thinks that now that I've stopped the pill I'll be caught by the end of the month!! I told him it's not always like that. All my friends have babies and I want one!! Good luck to everyone!! xxx
  • im new to this my husband and i have been trying for another baby i know when im ovulating but its just not happening for us does anyone have any ideas on how to imrove our chances

:roll: i no i bin tryin nw 4 bwt a couple of munfs n im feeln realii broody im tryin 4 a 1st id lv 2 go thru da exprience of pregancy n ma hubby gt inpatatient 2 its lyk HELP!!!

GOSH READIN THUR DA STORIES LUKS LYK WER ON DA SAME BOAT

ITS TRUE WEREVA U LUK ITS BUMPS N BABIES N I NOTICE IT NOW MORE DT IM TRYIN

ALWYZ CHTIN BWT IT 2 MA MUM BUH SHE FNKS I SHULD B A BIT PATIENT

GUD LUCK X