Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

More symptom spotting

Replies

• Haha!!! No constipation then :lol:

Who would have thought that we would be scrutinizing our bodies as much as this when it came to TTC?!?!

Any more symptoms then K-lou?? My CM hasn't dried up yet, not that Im symptom spotting of course!! image

x
    http://tt.lilypie.com/bj1Zp1/.png

• I thought you got a lot more cm when pg, although obviously everyone is different! Mine is since you brought it up nurse S... very ummm, well not really there most of the time!

I thought my bb's were going to stop hurting, but it's still there. Worse when I woke up this morning. My af could be due anytime from Thurs (as 30 days is my shortest cycle), just hope she doesn't turn up, then I'll test on Saturday! xx
  • I have a lot more cm today than I have done all week and it looks just how it looks leading up to OV?? I think I had this last month though and then about two days before I came on it dried up so I am not really sure what to think of it.

My nips todaty are killing me, last month they were sore right away but it's taken a week this time. Boobs are sore around the sides but again I get this when I am due on.

I fel sick and worn out though I feel asleep at 1pm today and did not get up till 4-30ish though now I feel awful. You know when you sleep during the day and it really does your head in.

Just sent OH to tesco's I am making yet more cakes today as it's my mum's birthday on morning and going over for dinner tomorrow.
    K xx
  • Hi K-lou

Two of my symptoms were the same as yours - creamy CM and also the fact that normally my boobs are sore straight after ovulation where as this time they took about a week to 10-days after ovulation before they were sore, it was also a diff. kind of sore.

Good luck
    xxxxx
  • image thanks Joo that has given me some hope. I felt like maybe this what it last night but this morning or today I don't feel anything you know. I have no pain or anything and I have had cramping this last week some days really bad though I still do have a lower back ache.

Oh well roll on saturday image

K xx
  • K, I can't believe we still have a whole week to wait! :\(
  • I know hun it's like the longest time of my life, I really really hate the 2ww image

At least we are going through this together.
    K xx
  • hi been trying not to symptom spot this mth but been finding it hard to ignore been getting mild cramps in my belly on my left side for the last 3 days they dont last long though so not sure if Im reading too much into it my boobs were hurting a bit but have now stopped but feel heavy and oh keeps telling me they look bigger plus i have more cm today
  • It is easier going through it with someone else! xx
  • I am still having tummy pains, and have been all day. They do not last long at all and are mainly at my sides, they arent like cramps though more like twinges, Im hoping thats a sign of something but its still very early days for me, think Im 6 dpo. Ive also got much more saliva in my mouth although I don't feel sick - does anyone know if thats a sign of anything?!
  • Yeah that is a sign honey image woo hoo I have my fingers crossed for us all.

I have now started to get very small twinges that feel like they are burning?

K xx
  • Oooh thats good! This 2ww thing is hard, I have never analysed my body so much in my life!! xx
  • Tell me about it I am fed up checking cm, cp, temp, boobs, nips, belly, back ache and so no.......

K xx
  • I didnt realise how many aches and pains I have, I hope I am pregnant as if not then I think Im falling apart! It would be so great if we all fell this month and then we would be due at the same time.

Im so tempted to test now although I know its way to early. Luckily my h2b is keen on us waiting for the day of my AF so he should keep me on the straight and narrow....although my friend fell pregnant recently and she had a BFP a week before her AF. She fell in the first month, she swore that baby dancing every day did the trick. If I dont fall this month then I might try that.
  • oh man I am not sure I could do that I would be sore LOL I feel bad for moaning as this is only my second month but I am already findind this whole things hard you know.

K xx
  • A lot of my symptoms are different to last month, so I will be so annoyed if my body is messing me about!! xx
  • I know I am the same I think it is my body getting use to coming off the pill.

K xx
  • I came off the pill six months ago-but only started trying this month - and had loads of symptons. I had headaches, bad skin and awful cramps during my first period, although I was on it for ten years so that may have been why.
  • Yeah I was on it for just under two years, I had my first AF and that was on and off for 6 days and was not painful at all and then bang like two days were soooo painful.

What I have a spot on my chest tonight which I never ever get and my skin has gone all dry. I really do not think I am preg but that all this is me coming off the pill.

K xx
  • I was on it for 12 years! But this is my 4th cycle, so I would hope new things aren't just showing up!! xx